Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sw-home-growny

help what is happening to my plants ? pics included

22 posts in this topic

14182443 343060976083916 605725588 N

14169696 343061069417240 462040360 N

14194408 343060922750588 2037984533 N

as u can see from pics my leaves are going funny :( 6 weeks old autos and as u can see from other pic the top of the plants are doing great

can any one help me please ???

is it lack of nitrogen ???

as u can see from pics my leaves are going funny :( 6 weeks old autos and as u can see from other pic the top of the plants are doing great

can any one help me please ???

is it lack of nitrogen ???

I'd say its nitrogen deficiency, are you feeding them? I wouldnt worry too much if they are near finishing, if not give them a little feed.

yeah ive been feeding bio bizz nutes grow and bloom. they have 4 weeks left about.

thannks

@@sw-home-growny

I just replied to your other thread mate.

I am seeing what looks like a little tip burn in the upper leaves with the general yellowing in the lower leaves, I just had to deal with this in my own grow and it is a K deficiency. I mmade the mistake of thinking it was a nitrogen deficiency as well but increasing th grow nutes didn't help the problem, however increasing the bloom nutes did.

How much bloom are you giving your plants?

greenie

1 person likes this

Yeah she's not pale enough for n deficiency i think .

In picture 3 i notice a kinky leaf that's looks like n od maybe?

:)

yesterday i gave them 5 ml grow 5 ml bloom to 2 liters of water ph at 6.0-6.5

thanks

Hmmmm....

your feeds look ok, are you adjusting your pH to 6-6.5 and if so what are you using to adjust it?

greenie

yeah im using growth technology ph up and down .

never use both in the same water and always add nutes to water first

Hmmmm this is a bit of a tricky one...

Here is my thinking.

The pH adjusting formlas you are using are phosphoric acid (pH down) and Potassium hydroxide (pH up) these are both salts of the 2 most important bloom nutrients P and K.

I think you are experiencing a nute lock out from pH'ing you feeds in compost/soil. As I explained in your other thread pH adjustment is not necessary in plants being grown in compost as the growing medium contains various factors to buffer your feeds.

I believe that this problem has been ongoing for some time as to me the bud on those plants look under developed. To give you an example check my own diary out the latest pics were taken with around 4 weeks to go before harvest.

How can you solve this problem...

If it was me, I would flush the plants with plenty of fresh water (do not pH adjust). Put the plant and pot in the bath tub and run water through the pot (at least 3 times the volume of the pot), then allow them soil to recover a little before feeding on the normal bloom / grow nute combination without pH'ing

greenie

Edited by green_machine
2 people like this

thanks i will flush them now and how many days before feeding again ?

my other grow is in coco coir do u recommend doing ph on them ? just seedlings at the mo

thanks for all your help though

@@sw-home-growny

Hey bud I would give the soil plants at least 24h to dry out before feeding again. after you have fed them go back to your normal wet dry cycle for watering/feeding.

In coco you will need to pH adjust as the coir is inert and without pH adjustment your plant will not be able to take up nutrients. There are some great growers out there who can use coco without pH'ing but they know the strains they are growing and the nutes they are using really well, for most newtimers it will be easier to pH.

greenie

2 people like this

Good advice from @@green_machine. I'd also chip in that 5ml grow and bloom on a plant that size is way over the top. I'd back right down when you start feeding again to like 1-2ml. If you have some seaweed extract like maxicrop a weak feed of that would be worth adding after the flush to get some minerals back in the soil. Sure she'll still produce you some nice smoke:)

yeah gonna do half measure on the nutes and thank you all for the great advice. nice to have a forum where people can help .

and i hope its nice smoke :)

Whithnailed.

Edited by ursus1000

All you should feed that plant at its size is 1ml per litre its tiny

1 person likes this