Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

hashmaster3000

ocean grown white widow

35 posts in this topic
On 26/01/2017 at 9:50 AM, hashmaster3000 said:

hey peeps sorry about this diary. i ran into major problems and couldnt work out what was wrong, for the last 4 months ive tried to get these ready to flower but theyve just looked a real mess most of the time and were pretty close to death. i killed off 4 of them yesterday because no sense having the plant numbers when theyre nearly dead anyway then while taking a crap i looked at the label on my tommy feed n realised its absolute shit piss weak stuff that u need to use loads of so ive literally starved them to death for 4 months. ive got 5 left n im confident now ill be able to bring them back. im pretty sure im going to be reccomending these to shit growers like myself because they are bomb proof if they make it to harvest after the abuse ive given them.

i was frustrated and pretty much gave up on them and only really kept em going because of this diary and the fact the light is keeping my flat warm. lets hope we soon get them into flower .

hope everybody is well , happy growing

Sorry to hear of your issues mate as said it can happen to the best if us. I remember when I first started using metrop nutrients which are super concentrated.  I should have been doing 0.2ml/l and did 2ml/l so 10x strength. Basically the opposite and gave the plants serious root burn and lock out :( took a good 3-4 week to get back on track and I'm sure you'll do the same :)

All the best 

Mark. 

3 people like this

thanks mark, i suppose it will teach me not to be tight and to at least buy good quality tomato feed if im going to use it. i think by flower im going to invest in some organic bloom nutes just to be safe. thanks for looking in sam and mark ill try n get these into flower soon.

happy growing ya all

3 people like this

On 30/01/2017 at 0:42 PM, hashmaster3000 said:

thanks mark, i suppose it will teach me not to be tight and to at least buy good quality tomato feed if im going to use it. i think by flower im going to invest in some organic bloom nutes just to be safe. thanks for looking in sam and mark ill try n get these into flower soon.

happy growing ya all

It would help mate :) it does not have to be canna specific nutes have a look around your local shops for see weed extract etc and molasses is a good boost for the bloom phase :)

All the best 

Mark. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
Spelling

it was touch and go as to wether or not these survived but 5 of them have, this is the first time in 3 months theyve even had green leaves. i wont bore u with pictures yet  but i should be flipping them in a week or so so watch this space and thanks mark

1 person likes this

On 24/02/2017 at 10:13 PM, hashmaster3000 said:

it was touch and go as to wether or not these survived but 5 of them have, this is the first time in 3 months theyve even had green leaves. i wont bore u with pictures yet  but i should be flipping them in a week or so so watch this space and thanks mark

Nice to hear 5 have pulled through and will look out for a picture update when you have the time :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

1 person likes this