Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Joolz

Oldtimer1 Seed Drop

164 posts in this topic

All the best @oldtimer1 , good luck with your op. Too skint to buy any beans at the moment but have a pack of oldtimes waiting to be popped next :)

Great to read your news mate. Hope the next Op is a total success, and gives you all you want from it.

Sounds like you have some interesting cooking ideas on your mind. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

ATB

1 person likes this

Glad to hear things are getting back on track for you @@oldtimer1

I, as I'm sure others would, would gladly help you if it were possible. Anyway, you have my best wishes and I can't wait till you are back to full sight and up and running with your cooking once again. :yinyang:

1 person likes this

A small update firstly there have been a number of small drops starting here [/size]with me topping up stocks from time to time, the problem with these rolling drops is the topics get lost and forgotten so I'll try and bump from time to time .

Now Joolz has all the stock that are left, there are a few packs of Oldtimes and a few more of the B~Line available with Joolz now.

So if you want to grow either of these lines in their original form, now is the time to bag a pack or two.

To update the people asking about me or those interested, I am booked for my second cataract operation third week in November, seems recovery time for me is round 3 months for things to totally settle. Work is underway on restoring an old part of an outhouse so I can get back to my cooking. The crumbling wall has been rebuilt, cladding is underway, the roof is water tight and electricity is connected.It is very slow as I’m mainly doing it myself, the op will slow this down a bit more. I can’t see my lines back in stock until the end of summer next year unless some trusted help turns up, its been promised so fingers crossed.

I hope you enjoy the buds you get from my seeds. All the best Ot1

It's the fact I have to increase your tiny text to be able to see it that tells me things are recovering well for you; atb @@oldtimer1

Good to see you posting OT1 :) I wish you every success with your operation, and your plans for the future.

I have poor sight in one eye myself. It is surprising how little vision I need from it for good 3d location.

Glad to hear your making progress. Best wishes for the next op.

Great news about your op, best of luck with it all :yep:.

Good luck Oldtimer!

Can't wait to be in a position where I can pop the pack of b-line in my fridge!

1 person likes this

Good luck with the OP mate, hope it all goes well and you can get back to cooking again.

Would love to see some Crocketts Tangie crosses in with some of your work, yeild and high of the Blues with taste and terps of the Tangie in there could be quite interesting!

I've never got around to trying your SmellyBerry, Smile or Oldtimes so fingers crossed I don't miss the next drop of these turning up.

If i'm over your way and you need a hand, feel free to ask, i'm always ready to help a fellow grower out when I can. :) Saying that, with what you know about me I could end up being more of a security risk than help. lol

Glad to hear from you ot1, look after your self. Hope op gives you some help.

Will we ever see smile again or is it gone forever?

Edited by skunked-up
1 person likes this

Good to hear your getting better @@oldtimer1 you cani keep a good man down :)

I'm also wondering if Smile will make a return next year as it's something special?

I know what I'm treating my self to next week if any are still going :)

Keep strong OT :)

Farmer

as much as I love ot's cooking im more looking forward to seeing oldtimer back posting on the boards regularly. he's friendly, helpful and possibly the most knowledgeable grower / gardener on uk420, his advice is invaluable.

I hope everything goes smoothly with your operation @@oldtimer1

24 people like this

@all the replies wishing me a good result thank you all for your kind regards :wink_kiss::oldtoker: . Sorry if I have been a little lax in getting back, but my 10 year old iMac has died, its now been replaced, in the mean time vision has also slipped back a little, I probably have a little fluid coming back behind the macula's again, more injections should sort that but it all takes time, my op is in a couple of weeks, I'm hoping once it settles I will get binocular vision back making things easier for me, now it takes me a long time to read the posts.

@@LostJohnny once I get going again, yes I will be remaking Smile, I was trimming the mother and dad of this line yesterday, they are looking really healthy, in fact all the parent lines are in robust good health!

At present we are getting invaded by the harlequin ladybirds trying to get in the house and hibernate, I would not mind a few but this is thousands, we have filled henry hoover bags to full with them ceaning out the window seals, hinges etc, they stink, I mean smell really bad.

@@Shogun I love my growing mate, not been able to do much gardening in 16, but still managed to grow some interesting plants in the greenhouse, I have stevia flowering now, they are over 6 ft tall, who would believe it, also lemongrass that have grown huge, both from seed this spring. I'm hoping to continue OT's new patch this coming spring if you are interested?

@@Joolz says he still has a few packs left in stock, so drop him a PM if you want some original Ot1 cooking.

Here's wishing you all the best Ot1.

37 people like this

@@LostJohnny once I get going again, yes I will be remaking Smile, I was trimming the mother and dad of this line yesterday, they are looking really healthy, in fact all the parent lines are in robust good health!

This is great news,I'd love to grow some smile

1 person likes this