Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dead123

Autopot Nutrient Advice?

Hey, lurking for a while but this is my first post!

Recently invested in an 8-pot Autopot system with a 100ltr reservoir, will be growing in a 70/30 coco/perlite mix and was looking for some advice on which brand of nutrients to use. I've been eyeing up the Cyco Platinum range or the Canna Coco nutes, but I'm aware Canna also have Hydro nutes. Anyone have any advice or recommendations regarding these or any other nutes? If anyone has grown in Autopots with coco before would definately appreciate you chipping in your 2 cents. Open to all ideas.

Thanks guys

1 person likes this

i been using dutch pro, plants looking good and healthy. Noticing salt build up in the tray but im told thats normal, i use ph'd water every 3rd feed if that makes sense so 2 feeds then water.

It doesnt matter what brand you choose there is very little difference between them but I will say this,

Clean your tank, filter and lines every 3 weeks or so as they will get clogged up with salt.

Best way I found was to attach the ends to an air pump and blow them out.

Air stone or water mixer can help with buildup but not much.

Good luck