Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

samhigh

pak (indica oh yeah)

246 posts in this topic

pak clones

pak in the bubble cloner, about 3 days in .

6 people like this

Loving the DIY skills! And best of luck with the rest of the grow :)

3 people like this

thanks cocomonkey diy skills can save ya lots of money you missed the best part my top is a flattened pizza box I just lay over the top. I know there's a lot of marketing out there for products, I see people go to water and have ten bottles out mixing away, whatever works for your method go for it but I think a lot of it is unnecessary. I may have 10 bucks total in this bubble cloner it works great and the wife doesn't even know her Tupperware is missing. lol

6 people like this

Great little bubbler brother. It will be interesting to see how the pak does topped. Do you have pak both topped and natural? Would make a good comparison :)

Nice update and glad your wife ain't noticed the missing kitchen ware lol:)

All the best

D-M.

3 people like this

Can't beat a bit of Macgyvering, love it Sam, nice little cloner that :yep:

3 people like this

mark I have two pak one is single cola it was the faster vegging one and the slower vegging one I topped so I could do a comparison. im going to post the results of the single cola plants stretch shes in flower , the topped one im leaving in veg shes taking her time but she is a beautiful plant.

I put the single cola in flower at 15 inches so we will see how much she stretches a lot of people have started the pak so it will give them a estimate of the stretch, which so far is 4 days of 12/12 not much to report yet.

took two clones of each so I will know if I want to top or go single cola with them.

3 people like this

here my topped pak recovering nicely from the topping I think it really helped removing the top two fans, going to let her veg probably 4 more weeks till the big kush is done flowering . going to do some lst on the lower branches when they get some size on them they like to grow straight up the stalk. if you go back a few post and see when i first topped her she is coming along nicely.

topped pak

topped pak

Edited by samhigh
7 people like this

Looking nice&heathly,when you say topped do you mean fim my brain is not working.Green Mojo!

1 person likes this

chevy I just topped them not fim, single cola to two tops.

2 people like this

topped pak

a pic of the topped pak in veg, tonight will post an update of the pak in flower, will take a measurement and she how much she has stretched.
6 people like this

pak 1 week of flower

pak 1 week of flower

pak 1 week of flower, shes under a 400w hps started flowering at 15 inches after 1 week shes now 19 inches so a four inch stretch so far.
6 people like this

Looking lush and vibrant brother :)

Good call on topping the faster veg pak to allow the slower single cola pak to catch up. Should make a good comparison grow :)

All the best and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

D-M.

2 people like this

went into the veg room this morning and the topped pak smelled like cheesy fruit, smelled wonderful.

has anyone had this pheno?

2 people like this

the pak in flower started at 15 inches after 11 days of flower she measured in at 24 inches. it is very interesting, its like the top stretches just enough so the lower branches get more room and light. reading some of the completed pak diaries I see especially the single cola plants stretch just enough so I think that is why a lot of people are reporting better yields from single cola plants. will report again when stretch is over.

3 people like this

Will be interesting to her your feedback brother :) I think they are going to top out at 30in so a 1x stretch :) from what I've seen and been told the pak has very little stretch in the bloom phase :)

All the best

D-M.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
2 people like this