Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
leanandbop

Firat Time- help needed

Hello

This year will be my first time growing plants and I aim to germinate 5.

I am posting as I need help :

• When to germinate?
  • when do I put them out side
  • what condition's do they need to be in before they are put out
  • what soil/ food will I need?

I will aim to keep this topic updated as I go with pics and weekly updates, so help would be appreciated.

Welcome @@leanandbop

You may need a few more than that, because half will be male (unless feminised), and half will probably die. So that'd mean you'd bring home 1 plant. Many people on this site recon on an ounce per plant, but last time I grew outdoors I didn't even get that from each plant.

When to germ? Early May

When to plant? Mid late May

What condition should they be in? A few weeks old, healthy.

Soil& feed? Rich, well drained, dug over. While digging over, take out weeds & dig in fish, blood & bonemeal, pelleted chicken shit, lime if its needed. Rotted manure if its needed & an option

All the best

Edited by marquee moon

Welcome @@leanandbop

You may need a few more than that, because half will be male (unless feminised), and half will probably die. So that'd mean you'd bring home 1 plant. Many people on this site recon on an ounce per plant, but last time I grew outdoors I didn't even get that from each plant.

When to germ? Early May

When to plant? Mid late May

What condition should they be in? A few weeks old, healthy.

Soil& feed? Rich, well drained, dug over. While digging over, take out weeds & dig in fish, blood & bonemeal, pelleted chicken shit, lime if its needed. Rotted manure if its needed & an option

All the best

Thank you! will they need to be under lights when indoors for the first few weeks? and ill use feminised Frisian dew

Going indoors? No light needed now, winter job that caper, sun's coming out to play now man, windowsill jobby all day long, fuck all that propergator crap aswell, your only doing a few beans, grab a plastic box with clear lid from that quid place 👌

1 person likes this