Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest spike_weed

Indoor for Outdoor Testing 2016

18 posts in this topic

So this is a Thread designed for anyone that's testing or working on any outdoor seeds INDOORS.

It's all about the Outdoors anyway, right?

I myself got some cheese in the making, been hunting down phenos, testing high RH and very low cold snaps through the day & night.

Doing a few more projects,

Wild 3 to hunt for the CPPheno "Mother"

Funki cheeses to find the Lemon Cheese Pheno "Mother"

Cheese Round 2.

Gonna be a good season, still got 10wks+ to do this.

:clown:

med_gallery_79779_12009_18684.jpg

med_gallery_79779_12009_285886.jpg

med_gallery_79779_12009_566720.jpgmed_gallery_79779_12009_350440.jpg

Fav 1

Blue Cheese "smelly feet pheno"

gallery_79779_12009_514454.jpg

More to come later on.

So is anyone else doing something like this?

SW

Edited by Owderb
10 people like this

That cheesy feet pheno has a smell all of its own lol. Hows the lanky Sativa doing?

About a 10inch cock bro :P

Yeah smelly feet pheno didn't dry out to the smell/taste as you said ;) fucking lucky :P

1 person likes this

Just started reversing 2 s1 pck x Malawi but will not be applying selective pressure till s3 then out crossing to pck ibl early phenotype, so probly won't see day light this season.

Panama x haze autos will be working again soon.

Revisiting an f4 auto line to work the pink phenotype as it's club 55 winner.

Just been gifted 50 odd landrace Kenyan beans for open pollination indoors then again for outdoor.

And a greenhouse of purple Malawi for open pollination.

And a few other ibl to auto projects.

Might throw up a few pics either here or over their.

Peace and happy growing

Swamps

1 person likes this

I've got 3x rd, 3x monk, 3x WS07, 2x red purps, 5x auto (ak x HK 'big branchy' ibl).

Started first week Jan. 12/12 from seed.

Going super slow, 'cos their in an unheated shed. So lights on / off temps yesterday were 27c/7c

Those cold nights are slowing things down lots.

I intend to feminise red purps, or possibly royal dane.

Dont know much about either, so if anyone can advise, I'll be greatful.

My my, you have been busy lol.

Good luck with the hunt for the "lemon", if you do find it let me know what it says on the pack its from lol as I don't have a fecking clue.

The one I had flowered auto as a mother so it would be nice to isolate it it a bit in seed form.

Good luck..

:oldtoker:

Edited by iamafunkimunki
1 person likes this

My my, you have been busy lol.

Good luck with the hunt for the "lemon", if you do find it let me know what it says on the pack its from lol as I don't have a fecking clue.

The one I had flowered auto as a mother so it would be nice to isolate it it a bit in seed form.

Good luck..

:oldtoker:

Your ukc bx from last year is mainly lemon.

I also had a very lemon pheno in the fc89xDG, from the previous year 2005 but other 2 i did were not lemony at all. My mate had this to say about it "it smells more lemon than lemons" ;)

1 person likes this

Not totally related to the thread, but heres my little bit of indoor growing from this winter in preparation for the coming season. A green pheno frizzy mum, the original mother grown from seed last year was a beautiful plant, big, healthy, and early too, end of september she came down with decent buds, hopefully this plant will give a few nice cuttings for this years grow! Shes being grown in a three litre pot which needs root pruning every now and then to keep her happy, she gives about 30 cuttings every 10-14 days, the cuttings at the moment are just being thrown away after being taken, but it keeps the mum nice and small, perfect for the little tent she lives in!

gallery_62088_5706_431316.jpg

looking forward to growing this out.....

10 people like this

Not totally related to the thread, but heres my little bit of indoor growing from this winter in preparation for the coming season. A green pheno frizzy mum, the original mother grown from seed last year was a beautiful plant, big, healthy, and early too, end of september she came down with decent buds, hopefully this plant will give a few nice cuttings for this years grow! Shes being grown in a three litre pot which needs root pruning every now and then to keep her happy, she gives about 30 cuttings every 10-14 days, the cuttings at the moment are just being thrown away after being taken, but it keeps the mum nice and small, perfect for the little tent she lives in!

gallery_62088_5706_431316.jpg

looking forward to growing this out.....

Now that is the makings of a BIG plant, grow it out as in that plant? If that is what you mean you'll need a cherry picker and chain saw come October.

Out of interest mate what lighting and schedule do you keep it under?

1 person likes this

i think she could possibly be a massive pant if i planted her out mate but really i just want to take cuttings from her, altho once ive taken the cuts i need i might plant her outside, she is a nice healthy grower. I get loads of leaf septoria in my area but this plant was barely effected so im hoping the cuts will be resistant to it too.

She's on a light cycle that mimics the end of June funki, she is nicely in veg so when i plant out the clones at the end of June, they shouldnt notice a difference in day lighting hours and continue to veg before they flower naturally in the autumn, i think the timer is set to come on at about 4am, and then go off about 10pm. As the time nears i will slightyly adjust the timer if need be, to make sure that she is being grown under the exact amount of lighting hours as what going on outside,although im pretty confident that the timer is set about right.. Every year i look for new mums from selected outdoor plants, i can honestly say i think i made a good choice with the cut, i hope the cuts do well, only time will tell i guess!

Edited by Dan1122
3 people like this

Long time no post :)

I've just made my 1st ever fem beans,not hugely successful because I didn't get many beans but for a first try I'm happy :)

Currently trying to repro the Highland Gold and testing some Polar Flame. Hoping to get at least a couple more crosses made before OD season begins.

gallery_75846_5181_265625.jpg

gallery_75846_5181_191300.jpg

gallery_75846_5181_46218.jpg

Oh and here's a lady I just chopped,she was dusted with some EPK fem pollen ;)

gallery_75846_5181_14575.jpg

:hippy:

Edited by gingerninja
7 people like this

long time no see mate!

1 person likes this

@@Dan1122 how's it going dude?

:hippy:

1 person likes this

good mate really good, need to get my ass in gear and start prepping for this years grow, im still trimming last years outdoor crop so im a bit busy at the mo though lol you mate?

1 person likes this

Isn't it! Welcome back flame.

Sent some of the Polar Haze X mix up (I think GG2xMBS)... Nicest male on the plot, took the top back and shared a pic of it last summer. Lovely purple stems and it stank. Proper early male and a beast :)

Sure he and I will be able to share some pics of them :)

That polar flame looks sick mate. How many days? 100ish? I loved how fast the polar haze was. The branchy hazey pheno that spike and I harvested his first visit to the south was the mother of the GG2 cross. Brought the top in fully cooked end of July and it was potent for seeded weed. Tasty hazey, sweet and smooth smoke :) wish I hadn't smoked it so fast lol