Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

lazi

315w CMH. They work fine and dandy.

3,054 posts in this topic

Not sure if this is strain dependant or if it`s the lights, but this is smellyberry at 43 days

large.5a4cd9671bc0d_smellyundercmh.jpg

11 people like this

Looks cooked from where I'm sitting @ratdog 

If you were a seedbank you could advertise this as a 5 week strain :P

2 people like this

do you not mean a 6 week strain ? 

1 person likes this

tHINK HES IMPLYING THAT BREEDERS SAY THAT STRAINS ARE DONE A BIT BEFORE THEY ACTUALLY ARE MAKING THIS A FIVE WEEK STRAIN BY THE BREEDERS BLURB when in fact its a six weeker @Joint hogger

sorry for the caps lock

2 people like this

16 hours ago, Gerfish said:

Looks cooked from where I'm sitting @ratdog 

If you were a seedbank you could advertise this as a 5 week strain :P

There`s 5 pheno`s in there and one is a little behind, but it is bloody fast, the smelly`s of the past I`ve grown is usually ready for the chop at 49 days easy. 

1 person likes this

Looks tasty as fuck mate a got 7 more weeks to wait until ma dinafem og is done :haveadab:

@ratdog 

I suspect its down to the lighting, I tested Smellyberry extensively when I first made it, it was always pretty quick. Under HPS to my eye they were ready between 48 and  52 days, but grown under a 50/50% mix of 600 MH and HPS they were ready a little earlier about 44 to 49 days so I had already noted a maturity/time response to the lighting used.

To qualify a bit I think I tend to cut earlier than is common today, going by looking at todays pics, to me your cola picture is a bit over done RD, the top end of the high will be a little dulled and slightly less complex, again only IMHO but that may be compensated to some extent by the light used. 

I can’t remember how we came to give it a 7 to 8 week flowering period when it was released, I only made it as a one off none dominant  pollen production plant for VRG’s breeding project and not for release for growers.

I seem to remember that the SB yield was slightly larger grown under just HPS than a MH/HPS mix, but the high was much better from the mix, that improvement should be greater using the wider spectrum of CMH.

I look forward to what you think RD, as you already know what SB smokes like and its effects, that is if you can find the time to comment  mate.

All the best Ot1.

9 people like this

@oldtimer1

Forgive me if this sounds naive, are you saying the original SB was designed to be a transparent male ? That sounds like the clone breeders holy grail ! 

Out of curiosity, would that be lost on the f2 due to trait unlocking? 

I hope you're well and had an enjoyable holiday , all the best for 2018 

:yinyang:

2 people like this

Looks like I`ll be busy tomorrow :spliff:lol

I have a friends birthday meal tomorrow night, gonna stink the Indian out lol 

1 person likes this

Hey guys i forgot to ask last time but do you need a 6way contactor for these lights same as hps?? if i was to run 6 lights that is

yes mate.

2 people like this

Just been in and looked now the lights on and they do looks pretty done for sure, just been caught off gaurd tbh, 44 days is insane! , didn`t think it would be like this

please excuse the over feeding a few weeks ago

large.5a4e8f22ca285_smellyready.jpglarge.5a4e8f28ac32b_smellyready2.jpg

I prefer a heavy stone as I smoke with a few beers, don`t like it racy so might not be the best to describe any finer details of the high @Ot1, I won`t lie, I ain`t great with different highs as long as it does the job, and I can`t taste it for shit, it all tastes of smoke to my palette, sadly. 

This is the one I was waiting for, might leave her in with the Nordle a little longer.

large.5a4e8f2b10aa6_smellyalmostready.jpg

What do the peeps here think? 

9 people like this

Looks done for sure m8 :skin_up:

still looks like boris johnsons head a week at least

1 person likes this