Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TioWUK42

The Aliens/UFO Thread

1,176 posts in this topic

and finally one of the youtube news researcher wannabe star new age wossit ..has finally clicked on what has been mentioned in here oo bout 60 pages back

I know the Alien and Secret Space Program stuffs sounds crazy, but it ties directly into #Pedogate and everything #QAnon is dropping. The folks diddling kids are in the same groups hiding wondrous tech, science, & true cosmic understanding from us.

penny is dropping for some of the conspiracists that have stuck in a loop on one subject ..there is no one subject its ALL related

oh it continues ..i posted in the fake news thread about the marines in langley ..

get this ...

Kabamur‏ @kabamur_taygeta 9m9 minutes ago

Many things are happening that are not reported in MSM. Marines are ready to protect POTUS. Light forces in place w them. Some in uniform, some not. Plans by SOROS to attack + overthrow GOV will be stopped. Be patient. They will fall. It is happening.

From ISS - Nov 9: Upper right. Not a meteor or debris. On board the Craft: IKAI - Elder of Taygeta. Father of 7D Kabamur, Neioh, Laka, Akatu. 'Mate' of AYA. Meetings are taking place around the planet. Craft are everywhere and CHOOSE when to be seen.

https://youtu.be/U6G2vCs9Ync 

ok i tried to paste in a couple of times but it seems the youtube link is the problem so i grabbed the right one and it works ..sorry mods

also what went with the video above is this from that kabamur bloke

From ISS - Nov 9: Upper right. Not a meteor or debris. On board the Craft: IKAI - Elder of Taygeta. Father of 7D Kabamur, Neioh, Laka, Akatu. 'Mate' of AYA. Meetings are taking place around the planet. Craft are everywhere and CHOOSE when to be seen.

yep that wilcock nob again.

i find the story of the guy appearing in africa intriguing ..simply because i remember the daily mirror running a story about it years ago ..

Pity the "meteorite" had to get jumped on by notorious bullshitters SecureTeam 10. It is indeed odd that it's approaching Earth at that angle and speed but not against the laws of meteoritic behaviour. A UFO wouldn't be doing itself any favours entering the atmosphere that fast and both speed and angle would explain the lack of a trail.

The astronaut suggested space junk off the top of his head, ESA may well be able to check whether it could have been but might have just been happy with the meteorite theory. They only released time lapse footage because maybe that's all they have, that's just some monitoring camera which using movie-style would use up too much power and image storage space. 

ESA would have released the video so quickly because of the rarity of the assumed event, there have been plenty of other ISS videos showing highly strange sightings - I think it was ESA released the video of the group of lights below the ISS which arranged themselves in a ring then one flashed, the opposite to it flashed and so on round the ring.

The odd shape of the thing is down to pixel distortion due to enlargement. 

As for the antarctic tree stump, big deal, there had to be loads of vegetation back then for there to be so much coal now.

If the Marines were holding an exercise around Langley surely it would have been publicised, and they wouldn't have gone straight into CIA HQ but rather would have deployed around it? Wonder if anyone has checked to see if they are still there.

1 person likes this

i totally agree about tyler and secure team ten ..although back in june i spoke to victory of the light and kabamur to call them out on dr steven greers bullshit ,what i got in return was interesting to say te least ..

i spoke many times to them early on in fact ..they said that secure team ten had been given videos to `play` with early on ..then they were given real videos to `play` with no knowing they were real .which i find very intriguing .

also they assured me that greer although having had past indiscretions was chosen because he was a known figurehead due to the disclosure project of the 90s .

again i wouldt trust greer or sstt as far as i can spit .but they are tying into the q stuff more and more of late and this footage didnt come from sstt .that was from iss but they got hold of it and reposted .

one other thing that ive been told by votl is the sonic booms being experienced are the +++ or the three pleaidians (i  spell that different every time im sure ) ..well i didnt know about any sonic booms until i checked ..and whaddya know

http://www.wnd.com/2017/11/boom-mystery-blasts-rattling-the-globe/

honestly i just dont know nuffin anymore ..i just watch .

1 person likes this

Intriguing stuff Vince. 

Those booms have been going on for years, a lot of videos of people experiencing them were hoax I'm sure but there was never a satisfactory explanation.

1 person likes this

http://www.eso.org/public/news/eso1737/

this is pretty cool ..not ufo ..but still cool and its in space .

1 person likes this

well it didnt take long for someone to claim its ufo ..kabamur in fact .lol ..he dont miss  a trick that one .

This 'mystery object' (A/2017 U1) is a large Craft. They are friends from the star VEGA. Not an accident to be seen. https://youtu.be/vKi3rilJzuA

votl have been posting odd pics again

the first is someone worked out what it was potus flew over in korea ..nothing special ..just secret hideaways and tunnels in mountains ..

then there was a scrambled pic of the presidents face

then a scrambled pic of the astronauts on the moon

the third pic is the one that intrigues me ..im guessing votl are implying that these are images sent from the plaieidieidiieans

flRZMna.jpg

1 person likes this

votl are retweeting these as from Q @i _am_Q

V8iXxAQ.jpg