Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Andromedian

Passion No.1 Appreciation Society

Well it has to be said, that in my honest opinion......As far as outdoor strains go in britain, Passion No.1 comes top of the list.

Obvously others will have their own say in the matter, but if you want big harvests, big plants and no mould.....say no more....a bitch to trim though.

Here are a few of my passions from over the years.......feel free to post your pics up too.........

these were from 2013 GG

gallery_80057_6588_78397.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_76394.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_156829.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_206382.jpg

And a few from this years GG

gallery_80057_11261_69669.jpg

gallery_80057_11261_42242.jpg

gallery_80057_11261_227123.jpg

This last one is a weird little fucker...it basically grew up with red purps and got planted out in a plot with all red purps in it......now is it possible for a plant to take the characteristics from another...just by growing together....i think not, but it doesn't even look like a passion either and is 3 weeks ahead, even though it went out last.....still a beauty.

gallery_80057_11261_2855.jpg

Anyway people feel free to post pics up...would be nice to see what other people are doing with this wonderful strain.

Be Lucky

Andro

:alien:

6 people like this

Nice mate. Yeah she is a star performer. I grew 4 last year. Its a strong strain, very uppy I found. Tasted of lemongrass to me, like Vietnamese food. My friends really liked it.

So did I...

early passion 1

passion 1

Passion 4 weeks in

passion#1

Class act
2 people like this

yeah mate, very pine tasting too.....kind of sycho active and put me on a bit of an edge, if you know what i mean...

i would never smoke any before going to plots...... :fear:

Dude nice passions you have there.......monsters!

I just think that they are an unsung hero in the outdoor grow world and not many people are doing them these days. After a bad season of mould...minds will change! ha ha

yeah mate, very pine tasting too.....kind of sycho active and put me on a bit of an edge, if you know what i mean...

i would never smoke any before going to plots...... :fear:

Dude nice passions you have there.......monsters!

I just think that they are an unsung hero in the outdoor grow world and not many people are doing them these days. After a bad season of mould...minds will change! ha ha

Yea man, def para induced when you first hit it. Chills a bit after though.

Yeah man this plot was excellent, I planted some here this year but all got munched but for whatever reason they grow huge here. I think teh only reson its not popular is beacuse it aint bag quality looking. No complaints on potency though. Its a great plant & as you say laughs at mold

yep its a damn shame really....most people would rather risk getting mould over such a stable strain.......but there you go :russian:

We do them every year and every year they give a good account for themselves.......I am kinda itching towards the White Widow Auto and the red purps too though....had a nice harvest from the widows in july and then a nice harvest from the purps, mid and late sep....the passions slot in nice in our plans along with the marocs....Zug and myself would be totally fucked if it all was ready at once :fear:

yep its a damn shame really....most people would rather risk getting mould over such a stable strain.......but there you go :russian:

We do them every year and every year they give a good account for themselves.......I am kinda itching towards the White Widow Auto and the red purps too though....had a nice harvest from the widows in july and then a nice harvest from the purps, mid and late sep....the passions slot in nice in our plans along with the marocs....Zug and myself would be totally fucked if it all was ready at once :fear:

Its all about personal tastes.

I'd rather get 10 g of nice bud than 50 of bud i don't particularly like so if i need to sacrifice some to rot to get that, thats what I'll do.

Personally I rate some of the purple pheno's of passion#1 I got about 8 years ago but not the one you show in your pics, I only found those more apparent nearer 2010. It was probably the most gland stacked plant I've grown but it tasted like tree bark imo which was a shame. Would have been good for hash but not to my tastes.

:oldtoker:

Bomb proof plants though.

e2a: there is a piccie in my gallery of a purple passion#1 from 2006 in my gallery. Buds like solid wood. Very good yield, tasted like citrus fruits.

http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/1333818462/gallery_15439_2058_64.jpg

Real shame imo as like you said it produces solid plants

Edited by iamafunkimunki

This is from last years grow....until some fuckin slag ripped the lot

gallery_80057_8695_5919.jpg

gallery_80057_8695_182515.jpg

gallery_80057_8695_108768.jpg

gallery_80057_8695_109752.jpg

gallery_80057_8695_156419.jpg

yep some thieving slag took all the main colas....about 95% of about 80 plants.....i took the rest and what wasn't ready i pulled...gutted but then laernt a big lesson

1 person likes this

Its all about personal tastes.

I'd rather get 10 g of nice bud than 50 of bud i don't particularly like so if i need to sacrifice some to rot to get that, thats what I'll do.

Personally I rate some of the purple pheno's of passion#1 I got about 8 years ago but not the one you show in your pics, I only found those more apparent nearer 2010. It was probably the most gland stacked plant I've grown but it tasted like tree bark imo which was a shame. Would have been good for hash but not to my tastes.

:oldtoker:

Bomb proof plants though.

e2a: there is a piccie in my gallery of a purple passion#1 from 2006 in my gallery. Buds like solid wood. Very good yield, tasted like citrus fruits.

Real shame imo as like you said it produces solid plants

Thats it, pine tree bark.......yeah i have to admit the very very rare pink pheno's are the one, but they don't show very often :schmoll:

we had a few purple ones but they didn't taste very nice.....

Like you say its all down to taste :g:

1 person likes this

Nive looking buds on those, what sort of finishing time do you get with them? the purple ones were quite early, back end of sept and they were fully ripened.

A bit later.......first and second week in october the latest. We found we didn't get any purple phenos with Fem seeds, only with regs....but got about 4-5 pink phenos...most got eaten by rabbits :shock:

Well it has to be said, that in my honest opinion......As far as outdoor strains go in britain, Passion No.1 comes top of the list.

Obvously others will have their own say in the matter, but if you want big harvests, big plants and no mould.....say no more....a bitch to trim though.

Here are a few of my passions from over the years.......feel free to post your pics up too.........

these were from 2013 GG

gallery_80057_6588_78397.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_76394.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_156829.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_206382.jpg

And a few from this years GG

gallery_80057_11261_69669.jpg

gallery_80057_11261_42242.jpg

gallery_80057_11261_227123.jpg

This last one is a weird little fucker...it basically grew up with red purps and got planted out in a plot with all red purps in it......now is it possible for a plant to take the characteristics from another...just by growing together....i think not, but it doesn't even look like a passion either and is 3 weeks ahead, even though it went out last.....still a beauty.

gallery_80057_11261_2855.jpg

Anyway people feel free to post pics up...would be nice to see what other people are doing with this wonderful strain.

Be Lucky

Andro

:alien:

big respect man, love ya work.

1 person likes this

@@Sensi man

Cheers dude.....really good outdoor strain, the plant deserves the applause :ermm: