Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dizzy1

Can I give 'her' a name now?!

Hi,

Just taken a few more pics and uploaded them to my gallery.

Is it safe to say I have a female?

Anyone know what type of strain it is?

I'm around the two mark week of flowering and was wondering how long I've got until harvest and also is there anyway of keeping the plant after harvest as it has sentimental value, and also wondering about the best time to take clones?

I've not got any kit at all to set up indoors sadly.

Female

No idea - if you don't know no-one will.

Harvest is at least a month away

If you have no indoor set-up you can't take clones or keep it over winter. Unless you take a clone now and keep it on a windowsill and gaslight it (google for info).

1 person likes this

Hey m8, asking for miracles there my man :yes: your not gonna be able to save unless you get artificial light, even a little 30watt cfl from wilkos for a fiver would do the job though, take a few clones, put in clear plastic box, Wrap in cling film and put in cupboard with your bulb for 2 weeks to root of then poke holes in cling film daily until acclimatised enough to remove, you should be able to keep one under your light in veg, it'll stretch like fuck and you'll have to cut and train regular but it'll live ;) simple/effective

1 person likes this

Great stuff!

Thanks guys. I'll be naming her today then :)

I just wasn't sure if taking clones was a good idea or not. I may be moving house soon after harvest, so a lot to think about. Will probably take a few clones and maybe give them to my best friend if I can't manage to keep them.

Thanks again

How is she doing? I'm a total novice and I think in this case, it's been beginner's luck!

Currently feeding sparingly about once a week and only removing any dried up fan leaves.

Edited by Dizzy1
1 person likes this