Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grubby Badger

Dinafem cheese budding advice please

Hi all, looking for a bit of advice please. Got some Dinafem cheese on the go, they are at 75 days now and budded up nicely, covered in trichs and smell sweeeeet.

whereas the main pistils have come out and withered and turned brown, now I have noticed loads of pistils have started protruding from thetip of the nugs, sort of in bunches of 5, 6, 7 etc. Is this normal?

This seems to be happening on a few different plants. Trichs are clear at the moment and I keep checking them every few days with a x30 loupe.

Just concerned they are not ripening??

plants are under a 600 watt HPS, growing in 11 litre airpots, using PM bloom (grow and root stim during veg)

any help would be appreciated

:oldtoker:

Its totally normal

i judge my weed to be ready when the swelling stops and the new growth slows

Foxtailing maybe, is it like a bunch of pistols out of one calyx, cant be far off by the sounds, an x60 micro might be better for checking the trichs :)

Edited by nudger36

Great, thanks for the replies guys, I have yet to finish a grow as the last one (12 months ago) had to be chopped early.

so basically I need to wait until the new pistil growth slows or stops and the trichs are cloudy with a few amber.

hopefully a couple of weeks then :yahoo:

1 person likes this

@@nudger36 yes mate it's like a bunch of pistils that look thicker than normal ones sprouting out of the tip of the calyx

1 person likes this