Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

SDBX2

Morrocan in Solo

Just to report back, because I've asked this a few times on here:

Mid grade Morrocan (sandy coloured, pressed) works great in the Solo. Just crumble roughly , and away you go. Just tried it.

However - the taste is a bit bleugh after about 4 lugs - like vaping crayons. Very nice taste on first three lugs.

Lovely effect. Much stronger than smoknig it. Doesn't seem to clog the Solo up, just leaves a residue that looks like coal lol. Can stick to the bottom of the heating bowl but is still pretty solid and easy to get off.

Note - this is about mid grade Morrocan, not high grade oils or waxes. They are a completely different story.

I'd say smoking it in a joint is a far superior taste but the vape gives a far superior hit, for this kind of hash.

Edited by SDBX2

get some better hash mine goes 2 12 minute sessions and still tastes great

2 people like this

I wish, mate. lol.

What temps do you run during the two 12 minute sessions?

level 7 buddy

2 people like this

Just going to ask what's the best vape these days for solids??

When I go away its all hash for me need something a bit more discrete than blazing joints, due to the harsh laws a battery powdered vape would be the way to go.

Edited by redbeard
1 person likes this

@redbeard, vapefiends latest storm has a solids chamber you can buy as an extra, I can't comment if it's any good as I haven't tried it.

Atb

2 people like this

The Spirit by Storm will be deal for your needs @redbeard, its great for hash with a separate hash adaptor, fits nicely in the hand for discretion and uses removable rechargeable batteries. Gives good clouds on highest temperatures and heats up pretty quickly, and the mouthpiece stays cool.  Can't go wrong mate. 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, THC4METOO said:

The Spirit by Storm will be deal for your needs @redbeard, its great for hash with a separate hash adaptor, fits nicely in the hand for discretion and uses removable rechargeable batteries. Gives good clouds on highest temperatures and heats up pretty quickly, and the mouthpiece stays cool.  Can't go wrong mate. 

Many thanks, what's the battery life like please?

1 person likes this

Vapefiend advertises it as 90 mins @redbeard, but that's at 180. If you're vaping hash its usually at top temps so I'd say im lucky to get an hour out of it, but spare batteries really come into their own in such situations. I doubt I'd get a portable again unless it had removable batteries, though saying that rechargeable battery phone chargers work brilliantly as well. 

:stoned: 

Edited by ratdog

I've got a Davinci IQ that I vape bubble hash in....I usually put a layer of bud down first though to stop the holes getting clogged up.

I find sandier hash and kief are good but other types like charas are just better smoked imo. I find it's ok at first but starts tasting weird and that's when there's still a lot left to go. E2a: I use a storm spirit vape

Edited by Conspiranought