Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vapefiend

Arizer Air Portable Vaporizer

61 posts in this topic

lemon thai what temps do you use on the air i only use white,green which does help abit, but must admit i like putting my air through a bubbler (best small one ive used was the easy flow bubbler mouthpiece which was cheapest as well) sold on vapefiend of course. i would play about and try any and all different ways like shorter tokes or filling up 50% i havent gone as far as sticking stems in fridge, but sure that would help abit have a look on fuck combustion

@@Stuart1976 I don't have a reliable marijuana source here in London so I try to squeeze every tiny drop I can from my bag of weed. I start on white and get 4-5 good draws. Then I bring it up to green and carry on till AA shuts down. Then I start it again on green, take another 3-4 draws and I'm done for a while. Then I repeat the process 3-4 times with new batches of herb. At this time I'm usually at the point I want me to be. Latter on I pack the stem with vaped material, crank the temperature to amber and get another 3-4 bad tasting draws. That's it. Red is too hot for my throat.

Btw my Air came with one short stem with mouthpiece and a bit longer stem with no black tip.

Literally just ordered mine, been too long without a portable vape in my life.

Think i went a bit OTT with the accessories though, bubbler bundle, 3 spare batteries and charger, various storage cases and a turbo mouthpiece.

Will report back once the goodies arrive and ive had a chance for a good old testing session :oldtoker:

Thanks, Vapefiend

2 people like this

@@BDG how ya finding it buddy?

Love mine for sure, extra batteries are a must though.

:v:

@@Devcal Well reminded mate had plenty test time now.

Absolutely loving it mate, not used anything else since picking this up. Best investment i have made in a while.

Compact, discreet, great flavour and finding it hits hard too! My buds also seem to be lasting a bit longer than when i was rolling joints somehow.

I pre load up two or three mouthpieces every time I head out to walk the dog, she seem to be getting an extra walk in each day now too so the hound definitely approves! lol

I have managed to accidentally smash one mouth piece already but that was entirely my fault, I plan to pick up a few spares soon and some more end caps.

As Dev says I would highly recommend at least two spare batteries and a charging unit if your buying one of these, the battery life is fairly good but its easy to forget or get caught out if your in a rush, really stoned or just out for the day. Personally i have five batteries and a four battery charger and am still looking to pick up a couple more spares for those long days out away from any charge points.

The budgie bubbler is a great little bit of kit, good for infront of the TV or PC at home, I often use it in the bath after work to wind down and it gets taken out with me most places as its so compact (fits great in a ryot carry case with a few spare mouthpieces) its nice to have that option of some water cooled hits whether at home, a friends house or simply sat down by the river with the mutt.

Most pleased with my purchase and great customer service from Vapefiend too, they managed to make some last minute amendments to my order via email and still got in a next day delivery too!

I am seriously looking at the Grasshopper now though not that it would stop my using my air anytime soon. I do need a decent home vape too but for now im happy enough using the air its a great bit of kit that adapts well to any situation.

Edited by BDG
4 people like this

@@BDG nice little write up mate, and glad your enjoying it, echo all you said including how sweet the Grasshopper looks, defo not long and one of those is going to be in the arsenal ;)

Regarding breaking the mouthpieces I have done loads in, easily over £100's worth :lookaround: Annoyingly though because of the handmade nature of the decent pieces (Planet Vape stuff) some fit more snugly than others and a couple I had that were tight as fell apart (after impacting the ground) and my current 2 are real wobbly, its ok though as it won't be long before they break too ;)

1 person likes this

@@Devcal yeah i hear ya on the mouth pieces iv had a few close calls recently! I am being real careful now as i didn't originally buy many, should really put a new order in today.

All of mine are pretty tight fits apart from the standard one that comes with the black tip which is rather wobbly but it never gets used anyway. I find if you leave the airs cap on and switch it on to warm up first they go in a lot easier, I also got a block of wood and drilled some holes in it to make a little rack for them to stand in when not in use or whilst filling, I think that has saved me a few mishaps.

The one mouthpiece that i broke simply rolled off the kitchen table after i had filled it and placed down for one second, easy mistake to make but the little rack I have since rustled up is rather useful! My only fear now is knocking the rack and breaking the whole lot lol

Maybe at a later date i may try make something similar but a little prettier and even more stable :B):

2 people like this

Ding dang doo. I am one happy camper.

It is not my birthday for a few weeks,but I just could not wait.......

Only.gome and ordered myself one of these beauties. (Along with a spare battery)

Any of you good folk got any tips for this Virgin vaper?

1 person likes this

Long slow draws bud

1 person likes this

Any of you good folk got any tips for this Virgin vaper?

My advice would be to keep a nice cold drink to hand, can be a little tickly sometimes when figuring what temps you like best and how hard to suck. A cold drink definitely helps this ;)

1 person likes this

@@Phucface thanks man. I will remember that.

@@Psycho Sid Cheers dude. I will put some squash in the fridge.

Oh I am probably going to explode with excitement. No more dirty backy for me. :yahoo:

2 people like this

It will creep up on you dude, you will be puffing away on it thinking "this is shite, it isn't doing anything, those idiots at UK420 have fucked me right over" then bam it will hit you like a train. It's a nice clean high dude but takes a little longer to come on than a spliff.

It might make you cough at first too and can make you thirsty. I like to start on the second temp setting which is the pink light for the first 10 minute session the go up to green for the next one, you can get up to 4 10 minute sessions from half of 0.1 gram load but after the first 2 sessions the vapour starts to get whispy and the taste isn't as nice. I don't go above green as it's getting too hot for me then although if you are a smoker you may prefer the higher temps to start with, have a play with it and see what suits you.

Dude savour the first couple of pulls as this is when the terps burn off and you get an intense flavour hit for the first 2 or 3 goes.

Enjoy, let us know how you get on.

Edited by Smokebelch
1 person likes this

@@Smokebelch muchous gracias hombre. I will be back tomorrow with my findings.

1 person likes this

@@vapefiend Thanks for great service. Ordered yesterday about 2pm, package arrived about 10.30am.

Corr blimey, this little thing packs a punch.

I did run it on level five for a full cycle,to burn off any nasty stuff that might be in the chamber. Then it needed a charge so I plugged it in and let it charge. When that was done,I put some ground bud in the mouthpiece that is without the plastic tip. Then turnedthe air on and set to level three (green). Once temp was reached, I tipped the unit upside down and inserted the mouthpiece. It is definitely a tight fit,very snug. Then it was time to vape.

I took gentle drags,slow and steady. Oh my god the flavour from this is just amazing. Certainly slot easier on the throat though. Was glad that I had a drink handy,as my mouth did get dry. After the first five minutes, I turned things up to level 4 (orange) and finished the session until it needed and turned itself off. I then emptied the avb and filled another bowl,and repeated the first session. Starting on 3 and then moving up to 4.

This has given me a really nice stone,pretty wrecked now if I do say so myself. Now I must of put half a joints worth in each bowl. So I have had the same amount as I would have in a joint. But normally I would roll another, however I done need anything for a while after my vape sesh.

Very impressed.

Edited by sy100276
2 people like this

Just grabbed myself one for £73. Loads of bargains on Vapefiend at moment, And 420 discount worked for me :haveadab:

2 people like this

got one for the missus yesterday, we have been using the flowermate's for around a year(without a problem) but wanted something new, it's simply fantastic, i want one for myself next time they are on offer again.

so simple to use, good hit, simple to clean.

1 person likes this