Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hector 1804

Germination of fem seed

22 posts in this topic

@@Jimboo

lose lips sink even the biggest ships.....you no that big fella lol

i thought he knew you grew if you were gonna show him pics

1 person likes this

@@Jimboo

take the pics and post up hear haha sorry if ive confused you fella...........i,m stoned lol

hec

1 person likes this

just read the message that you read to get the impression i was going to show pics to mate..........it does read 100% the way you have interpreted it.....smashed sorry fella lol

1 person likes this

In the past I've lost hundreds of £££ worth of DP fem seeds.

any help would be toppa chaps

hec

Stop buying DP seeds?

@@Loaded

Its the only strain i do buy cos i lyk it Loaded or i wouldn't bother with them. Im ganna try the sand paper scuff to see if i get a better % to come out as Ive noticed the seeds shells look very thick/hard even. fingers crossed m8

HEC

All the best mate, just seems like an awful lot of money and you can't get them germed.

There's lots of info on this site for germination. There was a member on here years ago, Baudelaire, he doesn't post any more, but if you go through his posts he has some excellent advice on the germination of cannabis seeds. He was a breeder and really knew his stuff. It helped me :yep: Keep it simple.

Straight into Root Riots for me in a propagator, 100% success rate