Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chronic Ryder

Night Queen

34 posts in this topic

NIGHT QUEEN day 9 just been potted up into a 4 litre pot of allmix and currently under a 125w cfl 18/6

will eventually be potted up into 20 litre pot of batmix and LST'd under a 250w HPS

gallery_66181_9990_210488.jpg

gallery_66181_9990_128471.jpg

Edited by Chronic Ryder
3 people like this

She looks exactly like the Night Queen I grew in my last diary which got raided, she will stretch like fuck and barely any side branches if vegged for 4-5 weeks. She gets some fat stems though I'll tell you that much and stinks of hash heaven mate, all the best :yinyang:

1 person likes this

She looks exactly like the Night Queen I grew in my last diary which got raided, she will stretch like fuck and barely any side branches if vegged for 4-5 weeks. She gets some fat stems though I'll tell you that much and stinks of hash heaven mate, all the best :yinyang:

sorry to hear it what happened how did you get caught, I thought this strain didn't stretch much

Edited by Chronic Ryder
2 people like this

sorry to hear it what happened how did you get caught, I thought this strain didn't stretch much

Loose lips and all that bro, someone snitched but doesnt make any sense as the grow was as stealthy as I have ever had it

My first two grows I did by myself and to this day I dont know how i got away with it as it fukin stunk 2 blocks down from where I was.. and the last grow.. the last grow just got fucked up had everythin top notch no smell proper extraction etc

Even when feds came in they didnt know where to look but fuck them cunts and fuck them who snitched on me cuz they couldnt bare to see me doing my thing and they know they couldnt do it without me

You know we all got our suspicions.. fukin tossers.

Anyways back to the night queen

Yeah man I thought thay too but it took so fuckin long for her to show her presex for us and by the time she did I flipped it to 12 12 and she gave out a fat fat stem and easily 2-3x stretch

1 person likes this

Doing a couple of these too. 1000w parabolic. one is one week into 12/12,the other gets flipped next week. Nice thick stems n' not too much stretch so far. I'll be looking in on this mate. Atb.

1 person likes this

Doing a couple of these too. 1000w parabolic. one is one week into 12/12,the other gets flipped next week. Nice thick stems n' not too much stretch so far. I'll be looking in on this mate. Atb.

thanks, what week did you flip at and have you got any pic's

OK so this picture was taken on day 18 just before going under the HPS and the others just two day later, they've had a real growth spurt since going under the HPS I think I left her under the CFL a bit too long. she's got some nice dark green leaves

gallery_66181_9990_179743.jpg

gallery_66181_9990_145350.jpg

gallery_66181_9990_104492.jpg

5 people like this

I've done Night Queen and its definitely on my top 3 favorites! Good luck!

1 person likes this

quick update, day 27. OK so I've started the LST'ing and she's responding well and I've also put her in her final pot, I'll probably take a few cuts off her in the coming days and maybe flip her 2 weeks or so.

gallery_66181_9990_108869.jpg

gallery_66181_9990_205460.jpg

5 people like this

Hi, only just saw your post asking when I flipped these, (4wks) and I'll try and get some pics to you. They're typical xmas tree shape with a good strong central cola forming. I haven't done any pruning this time. Lst'ing this though will give you a nice fat squat plant full of dense colas. I would usually only give grow nutes in the first one to two weeks of flowering to stop any over stretching but have included Buddhas Tree- 'Flower Burst' to induce quicker flowering along with 1ml Oldtimers PM grow this time round. Seems to be doing well. Some sillicon through veg has produced good thick stems. atb.

DAY 45 and 8 days into flower

it went a bit yellow after potting it up in to the batmix it seem to lock up maybe it was to hot I did have some clawing although I have had some cold night temps of 17c for a week or so and all the stems had purple stripes . it seems to be improving now I've got the night temps back up

gallery_66181_9990_256182.jpg

gallery_66181_9990_199996.jpg

gallery_66181_9990_70986.jpg

gallery_66181_9990_83458.jpg

:v:

Day 60 over all and 23 days 12/12

it's doing OK it's not as green as I would like it I maybe need to up the feed a bit ,the last feed I gave it was 3ml fishmix and a couple of teaspoons of epsom salts. Im thinking next feed 4ml per liter what do you guys think

gallery_66181_9990_144653.jpg

gallery_66181_9990_140352.jpg

gallery_66181_9990_219759.jpg

gallery_66181_9990_168149.jpg

1 person likes this

week 4 12/12

not much to say really leaves are still a bit yellow but it's budding up nicely

gallery_66181_9990_211429.jpg

gallery_66181_9990_25716.jpg

gallery_66181_9990_71314.jpg

Its getting there Chronic, good luck with the last few weeks. She seems to be fattening up OK despite the slightly pale appearance