Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
evertking

Rumor or what

22 posts in this topic

I have always wanted to try paradise seeds.. But the word is that laws there have changed and that luc pays for someone else to do the breeding? Can this PLEASE be clarified?

Thanks

I have been reading that a lot of the old seed banks are outsourcing and just packing up seeds and selling them!!

I think it would be nice for the seed buying public(US) to know who these company's are!

Places that I have read are

Crese

Paradise

I'm not sure and hope that I'm wrong about paradise.

1 person likes this

I'll give them a shout for you @@paradiseseeds and they'll confirm for you themselves.

2 people like this

I have always wanted to try paradise seeds.. But the word is that laws there have changed and that luc pays for someone else to do the breeding? Can this PLEASE be clarified?

Thanks

what difference does it make, buy the seeds and grow them.

2 people like this

I dont get why or if this is a problem ?

1 person likes this

lol @@paradiseseeds? very much doubt it

M99

Edited by m99
1 person likes this

Not sure what you mean by that mate, but Paradise take quite a large interest in this site.

1 person likes this

There's no way paradise are just chuckin any old beans in their packs as for who is breeding them I don't care as long they are still the same genetics being bred and I'm pretty positive it would be as for crese never heard of them?

M99

3 people like this

Sounds like a competitor trying to stir shit

1 person likes this

as for crese never heard of them?

M99

*Ceres seeds.

3 people like this

Make a huge difference to me.. If I can buy the SAME genetics(seed) from Nirvana for Less than why not? I'm not trying to stir shit. I just want to know what I'm getting!

NO, certainly you are not stirring shit....

That would make you a shit stirrer!

We took this accusation seriously, so i have asked Luc to answer your query himself

as to dissipate snakes and weaving spider's venomous tongues.

Luc, being an extremely nice and polite individual, as any of you who really know him can attest, answered the

following:

¨Let me assure you that we still do it ourselves, yes, i don't rent a building on my name and the location where our genetics is located also is secret but i am still the breeder and I am on top of it as i have always been.

Cheers, Luc
I don't think you can get it any clearer than this and from a more reputable source.
Peace
jf
(paradise seeds forever!)
30 people like this

Thanks a ton! Just what I wanted to hear!

1 person likes this

Does this now mean you're finally going to try @@paradiseseeds now that Luc has put your worries to rest @@evertking?

With so much rumour within the world of Cannabis it's great to see questions answered from the source themselves. Great customer service guys. :yep:

8 people like this

long live paradise seeds :jester:

4 people like this