Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justtrying

3 cotelydon leaves on shark shock cbd

This girl has just popped her head out and at first I thought I was the first leaves forming inside the cotelydon leaves but it was actually a third one. Has any one seen this before? Will she be a beauty or a total mutant? Sorry the picture is not great but it's the best I can do. Will take more as she forms.

3 baby leaves

Yes, I have seen it before.

It's quite unusual but not unknown. You will probably get a plant that grows leaves in sets of three rather than twos as well.

1 person likes this

I have seen a few twins but not this before. Magic beanstalk id say.....

1 person likes this

Yes, I have seen it before.

It's quite unusual but not unknown. You will probably get a plant that grows leaves in sets of three rather than twos as well.

Three leaves could be interesting 50% more bud sites I take it? Worth making her a mum if she turns out ok then?

Quite likely to be bushy yes, but you will just have to wait and see how it grows.

1 person likes this

Wierd the way we get genetic anomalies, natures way of reminding us we aint all perfectly formed. Anomolies of environment are madder again. I had ww circa 2000 under twin 400s on an nft tray. Wierd thing was the plants grew inside the area but also grew behind the black and white. It produced perfect white bud and white leaves. the bud was healthy yet recieved no direct light....wierd eh

1 person likes this

I do love the anomalies, seeing something a bit different. Think that's why I keep picking up purple strains. I'm now wondering if the three leaves is a trait that could be passed on with careful breeding. Would be cool to see a white one, I sense an experiment on the horizon lol

1 person likes this

This is not very common but we have seen it before with no ill effect,s. As said you might get 3 set,s of leaves,branches which will give you one bushy girl. I have seen it happen when sprouted then it dies off and goes back to normal 2 sets not 3.

Will be interested in seeing how this one turns out :)

All the best

D-M.

One of my killers was the same and grew 3 sets all the way through until I had to kill him.Shame it turned out male because it was a real healthy beast.

I had and Evoxkiller do this aswell and she was a big yielder at least a 3rd more bud

Maniacs