Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eager

How wide will a plant go/stretch when in flower?

Sorry if this has been done alot but its hard to find, as there is so much info of how much plant stretch vertically when in flower but little in comparison about horizontally, just methods of how to train one to do so

Any one got any ideas?

If vertical growth in flower would be around 3 X, would horizontal be around double?

Also would the amount of plants around it make a difference, eg one plant on its own with space would grow wider than one surrounded by others?

If you grow lots of plants together it discourages side-branching.

If you grow lots of plants together it discourages side-branching.

Iv only got 1 under a 600w 1000mm parabolic so I want it as wide as poss, its 200mm wide now (360mm or 14" high)

Fim it, bend it, tie it, super crop it, til she's how you want.

That's the great thing about indoor growing, you are mamma nature. They do as you instruct... well, most of the time... lol

3 people like this

I'd look at scroggin if I were you then dude, use the vertical height as horizontal growth instead.

Fim it, bend it, tie it, super crop it, til she's how you want.

That's the great thing about indoor growing, you are mamma nature. They do as you instruct... well, most of the time... lol

Yeh I just wanted an idea of what it will go to so I know if it will fill the space at all

I'd look at scroggin if I were you then dude, use the vertical height as horizontal growth instead.

I thought about this, but im only planning on vegging for another 3 weeks so want sure if there would be much point

Also I need to take a few cuttings, 4 or 5, so thought this would effect the time needed to fill the net.

So I might just try and tie a few branches down a bit, I didnt really want to do any of this as it my first grow but now iv only got 1 il have to try something!

Off topic but doe anyone know what the biggest pots you can get are, or if you could make one from a big bucket/tub?

You can get all sizes of pots, but remember, too big and it will take a longer time to fill it with roots.