Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vapes420

Ultimate Blueberry* Micro Grow

72 posts in this topic

Thanks CR. Yeah I'm gonna give it a go this time round, tried a bit last grow but was later than I should of been so starting early this time round.

:)

sorry I'm late, traffic was a nightmare. I'll just squeeze in at the back if that's ok? :smartass:

1 person likes this

Hey Allen no probs the more the merrier. I see your a fellow micro grower, just had a read of your diary nicely done there :)

1 person likes this

Update Day 16

Its been a funny week and I'm beginning to think that some of these ladies aren't at there full potential.

AU for instance is way behind the others and shes not put on any non zilch zero height she's right at pot level. And her leaves are a bit bloody, I'm thinking about borrowing some of my mates grow notes and using on her? The 2 ABB are chalk and cheese, ones big the other small. ABB1 is looking right she got height and is just started showing white hairs! ABB2 tho has not developed as much, looks like she's got a twisty stem at soil level and she's leaning badly. New growth is good so I'm thinking (yes still thinking) I might try LST on her as she's leaning.

TD is also on the small side but growing good and ADP is looking the best out the lot so far, nice height and form. All have had water so far but I'm thinking I'm gonna split watering soon as some (looking at you AU & TD haha) aren't ready for bloom and others are so will kick that off this week.

Can anyone tell me why I might not be getting much vertical height this time round?? I always thought that the plant grows rapid and tall you know like a weed.

Here's the pics

Auto Ultimate

gallery_77519_9387_19585.jpg

Auto Blueberry

gallery_77519_9387_499764.jpg

Auto Blueberry 1

gallery_77519_9387_305396.jpg

Auto Blueberry 2

gallery_77519_9387_290992.jpg

Think Different

gallery_77519_9387_10387.jpg

Auto Durban Poison

gallery_77519_9387_477971.jpg

Cheers

4 people like this

Update Day 30

Sorry was away the end of last week so didn't post, but a lot has changed!

Remember the small AU, well she's no more, its hello huge AU! Managed to get a bit of Canna Terra Vega off my mate and gave her a bit, and almost overnight she shot up into the beast she is today, I mean even the leaves are massive. Potent stuff! She has just started to show white hairs so stopped the grow and onto the OT Bloom now. ABB1 (the taller one) is looking good lots of bud sites starting to show and she's not too bad for height, ABB2 was the squat one has started to spread out and grow some, I have given her a few squirts of the grow too.

TD is really budding up nice, lots of sites. She does look a bit droopy but I'm sure I've had other TDs that do that so I'm not too worried. ADP is a strong plant as she feels well planted and happy in pot, she looks good in it too. Her upper most fan leave are reaching up to the light somewhat and I've not seen that before, is it normal?

I have had a half arsed attempt at LST again, just spread the lower branches out so they get more light, hoping they fatten up more. As for feeding as said above AU had grow for just over a week I think was at 1ml/L the rest were upped to 2ml/L OT Bloom and AU has joined them on bloom this morning. Temps are 25c on don't know what off but will check as the room gets cold at night. Will get heights for all next time too (he says haha)

Auto Ultimate (look at the pic in the post above to see the difference)

gallery_77519_9387_11440.jpg

Auto Blueberry

gallery_77519_9387_66147.jpg

Think Different

gallery_77519_9387_259360.jpg

Auto Durban Poison

gallery_77519_9387_12911.jpg

Group Shot

gallery_77519_9387_19342.jpg

Cheers

5 people like this

Durban is such a great strain, this auto proves it. Interesting you say its strong too, people dont think durban is strong but there are some serious phenos to be found. How tall did they get mate?

1 person likes this

Hi geo1 thanks for looking in. Yeah I agree it's a great strain, just sucking down a bowl now as I type this. The smell of the ADP is quite plain but it does do the job nice n strong.

How tall? I don't take many measurements but my last grow the ADP was one of the tallest 60-70-cm if I remeber correctly, was almost too hight for my tent (I only have 90cm total height) but it managed to stay out of harms way during her time.

Are you doing a grow?

Wish i was mate, i grow outdoors and have a nice few oz curing in the jars. I have grown durban outdoors before, this year i started 4 and they were all male. I thought it may be on the larger side for an auto. Enjoy the smoke mate. I wanna grow indoors but my girlfriend dosnt like the idea. Next year im gonna do my normal guerilla and also force flower a couple of strains in the garden. I just bought some orange bud, durban and trance (skunk x indica) all fems

Lovely plants @vape420

Wish i was mate, i grow outdoors and have a nice few oz curing in the jars. I have grown durban outdoors before, this year i started 4 and they were all male. I thought it may be on the larger side for an auto. Enjoy the smoke mate. I wanna grow indoors but my girlfriend dosnt like the idea. Next year im gonna do my normal guerilla and also force flower a couple of strains in the garden. I just bought some orange bud, durban and trance (skunk x indica) all fems

Its never good when you get males but at least you got something curing. Tell your girlfriend mine was the same but once it was all setup and stealthy she almost forgot it was there at one point! Nice strains there good luck

Lovely plants @vape420

Thanks lasouris :)

Update Day 37

Been a nice week in the tent and everyones looking good.

Well AU looking something but not sure its good, after her unnatural growth spurt its now not budding up as you would want, the sites are tiny. Hopefully it will produce something, its a thirsty one too. The two ABBs are getting more different from each other every day, ABB1 is taller and the leaves are denser together and not a green as 2 but they both look fine, I can just see that sparkling of triches starting on them too.

TD is looking fab, I remember how big and white the buds are at this time and this is the same, she's starting to sparkle also. ADP is just a lovely looking plant, she's always pointing up too happy to see the light, some lovely colours in her too, again very different from the one I did last grow..

All have been on 3ml/L OT Bloom for most of this last week and temps have been nice 27-28c. Dammit just remembered i should of got measurements er next time hahaha.

Seriously tho I have been looking at when I can do chop day and it looking like its be day 68, I'm trying to see if I can make some time on day 75 as I really want to leave then that week longer, ah bloody xmas getting in the way hey. Hers the pics...

Auto Ultimate

gallery_77519_9387_270791.jpg

Auto Blueberry

gallery_77519_9387_307759.jpg

Think Different

gallery_77519_9387_215676.jpg

Auto Durban Poison

gallery_77519_9387_538178.jpg

Cheers

1 person likes this

Update Day 44

Its been a week when I've not had much time with the ladies so its always nice to see the difference after a few days have passed.

It seems like AU is trying real hard to fatten up the buds, at the moment they are just small all white hairy buds frosting up now too but not by much, The 2 ABBs couldn't be more different ABB1 is bushier and doesn't have as tight buds as 2 as she has way more compact and stinky buds wow really hummer that one just like the last grows ABB. Both are frosting up nice.

TD is really still so white when you look at her, nice frosting and smells going on there too and the ADP is well just great, such a beautiful plant the buds look gorgeous now can't imagine what it'll look like when its done, again very different from last grows ADP.

This week they have started Overdrive as its looking like I'm going to have to chop that first weekend of the 2 which I'm a bit pissed about but hey thats life! Started weak at 1ml/L will go to 2ml/L next few days. Still with 3ml/L Bloom.

Started to notice a few yellowing leaves last few days can't work out if its a sign of a problem or an auto thing.. And pics are crap this week they seem really dark sorry..

Auto Ultimate (Height 53cm)

gallery_77519_9387_247809.jpg

Auto Blueberry (Height ABB1 36cm ABB2 27cm)

gallery_77519_9387_253232.jpg

Think Different (Height 31cm)

gallery_77519_9387_41528.jpg

Auto Durban Poison (Height 38cm)

gallery_77519_9387_95183.jpg

Group

gallery_77519_9387_197133.jpg

Cheers

Update Day 51

Well the Overdrive seems to of kicked in this week, all have really fattened up really nicely.

AU is looking better started to trich up ok bud the buds are still small, maybe because she stretched loads in the middle, at least ill get something off her tho. ABB1 is looking like the ADP from last grow, real chunky look but fluffy buds when you get up close not a problem as the ADP I've got now is fluffy but good, hope this one will be the same. ABB2 is small but boy does she sparkle! and smells good too real dank compact and strong I'm hoping for her..

TD is just a real looker still, great frosty buds eeking with triches vey much same same as last time, looking forward to this one as always. The ADP is also a beauty, nicely defined look nice and dense buds, I'm especially looking forward to this one as like i said above the last one was nce but fluffy, this defy isn't :D

All have been on 2ml/L Overdrive and 3ml/L OT Bloom and look happy, gonna keep on this for prob another 10 days then start flush as that chop day is going to be here before we know it..

Auto Ultimate

gallery_77519_9387_197790.jpg

Auto BlueBerry

gallery_77519_9387_268152.jpg

Think Different

gallery_77519_9387_297615.jpg

Auto Durban Poison

gallery_77519_9387_477908.jpg

Group Shot

gallery_77519_9387_397896.jpg

Cheers

3 people like this

Hey vapes looking good ...just my opinion and i am no expert :) but looks like a bit of nute burn on tips of fan leaves

looking lovely though :rockon:

1 person likes this

Hey styer thanks, Yeah a photo grower friend of mine said the same thing last week too! Thinking back I think I've always had a few tip of leaves like that in previous grows tbh.. Not really an issue for me because as you say, they are looking lovely. Unless someone can tell me different?? Ive always pretty much stuck to the same feeding schedule..

They are starting their flush in 5 days so will prob just leave it as is now. But it does bring me on to a question I have been pondering.. Shall I change my nutes?? Im coming to the end of my first litre bottle (its lasted me almost 2yrs) of OT Bloom and small bottle of Overdrive, can anyone recommend anything else please??

Got some nice trich shots this weekend, it been way too long :)

I think they are Think Different

gallery_77519_9387_150826.jpg

gallery_77519_9387_100572.jpg

gallery_77519_9387_33770.jpg

Cheers

2 people like this