Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

K-B

kush-bush's 2nd diary. S.A.D fast version scrog

388 posts in this topic

Good luck with them mate

Thanks mate.

1 person likes this

Good luck with them mate

Thanks mate

1 person likes this

Shit! Just went to check my plants and the temps were at 38.3c! I heavily misted my tent and managed to get it down to 28/29c with about 70% RH But that won't last long. It's a Bit worrying have temps that extreme. My tent is in the loft so it's super hot up there. I'm going to Invest in a cooltube I think, although I think I'd still struggle with with temps it would be better.

I have some pictures but it won't let me upload. Keeps coming up database error. Anyone else experienced this? As soon as its fixed I'll do a picture update.

1 person likes this

It's fixed.

OK we have proper life above soil now so I'll call this day 1 of veg.

As mentioned in my previous post the temps have been very high but the girls don't look too bad. I'm trying to keep it as cool and moist as possible for the little seedlings whilst its hot.

S.A.D 1

gallery_86994_9153_167888.jpg

S.A.D 2

gallery_86994_9153_60626.jpg

S.A.D 3

I'm a bit worried about this one, she doesn't want to open up and the tap root below the soil is very thin and Brown and hasn't gone deep at all, may just have to accept this one might not take off, I'm giving it a chance though.

gallery_86994_9153_230976.jpg

The critical

gallery_86994_9153_276419.jpg

Group shot

gallery_86994_9153_10256.jpg

4 people like this

I've lost an S.A.D :( she just never opened up and I went to check them a minute ago and she has shriveled and died. I'm a bit upset about it but at least I've still got 2 S.A.D and a critical left. I'll get some more pictures up later as they seem to be growing fast.

1 person likes this

Hi chum, in some photos the soil look too wet?

Good luck,

Grow Chum

2 people like this

Hi chum, in some photos the soil look too wet? Good luck, Grow Chum

Alright chum. Yeah in them pictures I'd literally just misted the seedlings and my tent so they looked a little wet. I'm Pretty sure they are not over watered as I'm usually dialled in with stuff like that and the other 3 seedlings are thriving. Thanks stopping by again matey.

2 people like this

The S.A.D are looking like they are off to a good start in life and are developing fast already. My temps have still been too high but they are showing great resilience to it. I Got a feeling these are going to be some great looking and tough plants. My soil looks wet and that's because I have been regularly misting them to help fight high temps for the seedlings. I have only been lightly misting so it's just surface moisture.

S.A.D 1

gallery_86994_9153_84640.jpg

S.A.D 2

gallery_86994_9153_170164.jpg

The critical is doing well also

gallery_86994_9153_151463.jpg

Thanks for looking.

4 people like this

Best of luck :yep:

I know the green poison fast version and cream caramel fast version would be good in a scrog. Let's hope this one is, I'm sure it will be :yes:

Sounds a win win (a fast version in a scrog). You got the slightly lower yield, but the faster growth which should allow you to fill the screen and finish quicker to compensate and maximise the yield. I reckon.

1 person likes this

Good luck with the grow fella :yep:

1 person likes this

@@Chester Copperpot thanks matey. Yeah your right it is a win win. I'm not sure how long I'm gonna veg for yet but every sweet seeds f1 diary I have seen have all seemed to display vigorous growth in veg aswell as flower so hopefully I'll only have to veg about 3 weeks to get the results I want.

@@Master Kush cheers mate.

1 person likes this

@

I have Veg'd mine for just over three weeks mate,I've never flowered a plant without a minimum of four weeks veg but these F1's have shown so much vigour that I feel happy to flower them :)

Edited by Master Kush
1 person likes this

@@Master Kush yeah ive checked in your diary mate and they've grown fast! Im confident mine will be vigorous but probably not quite as much as yours with you using Bubblers but should still be nice n quick

1 person likes this

UPDATE DAY 5 FROM GERMINATION

the roots were at the bottom of the small cups that housed my seedlings so I re-potted today into their final 11l pots.

They've been put into biobizz allmix and the soil was pre-soaked with 2l of water per 11l pot.

The temps having been cooler where I am today so it gives my plants a nice break from the extreme heat. The temp inside the tent has been sitting at 29-30c which is still a little high but much better than the 40c it hit the other day!

Anyway all is well so far and here's some pictures

Roots - all seedlings roots were coming out the bottom

gallery_86994_9153_100118.jpg

S.A.D 1 and S.A.D 2 - so far these a pretty much identical which is great

gallery_86994_9153_204165.jpg

gallery_86994_9153_332079.jpg

And the critical - kind of looks like a yellow spot on the leaf but it's just a drop of water

gallery_86994_9153_39671.jpg

My messy looking scrog net

gallery_86994_9153_87800.jpg

gallery_86994_9153_255715.jpg

My scrog is a little tacky but I'm sure it'll work and I'm exited to try my first scrog

Thanks for looking.

5 people like this

good luck with your grow buddy , will be watchin :yep:

2 people like this