Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishandchips

canna nutrients help please

I've been reading a lot of posts in Forums regarding Canna A+B and Canna pk13/14

Problem I'm having is there's a lot of people saying you should drop back on the A+B While using the Pk, Im really unsure what ml/L to mix at.

Unfortunatly I dont have an E.C meter so can only work by measurements.

Ive been on 12/12 for 5 weeks and my skunks been flowering for a total of 4 weeks of the 8

any help much appreciated, thanks

Mate an ec pen is under a tenner, thats a gram.

You will benefit to the tune of more than a gram when you can tell what your food levels are doing.

On topic. .i do reduce my feeds in pk week but only by what ever ec the pk comes to.

So I'd use something like:

1ml/litre pk

3ml/litre a

3ml/litre b

yeah i know they're cheap but I've read that the cheap ones need a calculation to work out the ppm?, any advice on which Ec pen is most straight forward and is easy to use and on a budget so price matters a little, not a single person knows I grow besides my wife and everything I grow is for personal use and I really only grow once a year this is why I like to keep it cheap. again any advice or links (If your allowed to post links) would be greatly appreciated,

thanks FishandChips.....

Forgot to ask also how long do I use the pk for as I've read a lot of people use it right through and some only a week as detailed on the packaging? I gave it to my plants yesterday at half strength because I've heard it can be strong and damage plants but everything seems ok atm so will up the dose tomorrow once I have used the rest of my feed

I use it at 1ml per litre but that's in bubblers/hydro

In soil or coco you can use stronger but I don't like to.

Your a good week too early with it imo.

you need to have plenty of flowers for the pk to have maximum effect.

id use it half strength for 2 weeks. (As now you've started it you may as well continue!)

Hanna meters are cheap and reliable.(fleebay)

Go for ec, ppm is more used in America.on here peeps tend to talk in ec.

Edited by stu sleeper 20vt
1 person likes this

thanks for the advise^^^ What could be the possible outcome of using pk to early?

Early maturation and so loss of yeild.

Don't over do it and you'll be fine.

Over do the pk all the hairs will go amber and bud growth will stop.

so since ive already started should i keep it up with half doses or should I give it a break and start next week as its only an 8 week strain apparently since im 4 weeks in?

Don't buy cheap metres eventually they lose calibration and your none the wiser. I went for an essentials ph metre and ec metre this time, my best investment, plants have never looked so healthy. I used to use one of them yellow ph meters and blu ppm meters off of the bay. I'm sure they fucked up my last grow

1 person likes this

Can someone please point me towards these £10 e.c meters?