Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

whats_luring

The Random Thread

5,586 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@panik I can still access the site by clicking "advanced" and then "proceed to site". This is using chrome btw.  Site looks ace btw good effort! :afro:

Edit: just discovered that if I type the address in, site works fine but if I search real gorilla seeds and click the first google link that begins http then it pulls up a privacy error. 

Edited by 57 North East
1 person likes this

@panik clicked the banner link and website all working. New site is looking good dude :lucky:

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

large.5ad6e80ed9b9a_bv62april.jpglarge.5ad6e7faf36c7_bv5april.jpgok  were off ,,,,  planted a few out this fine morning  all females  two small last kush f2s same clone ,1 bluedoor,, 3 cuts of 2 phenos of blue velvet,,4 dirty white golds and 1 mazar x blue haze x wild purple oaxacan    made a rookie  error overslept  and forgot  my  wire cutters to make cages ,,,   we live in hope lollarge.5ad6e3c64b60e_lastkush12april.jpglarge.5ad6e38e05328_lastkush1april.jpglarge.5ad6e3769fb95_bluedoor1april018.jpglarge.5ad6e27e58b71_dwg4april18.jpglarge.5ad6e26492345_dwg3april18.jpglarge.5ad6e243e3d6e_dwg2april18.jpglarge.5ad6e22a2338a_dwg1april18.jpglarge.5ad6e1a321854_mazurexwp06april.jpg

Edited by harvestreaper
19 people like this

@panik hey can I ask, the green backpack at 34.99 on rgs site, does it have those metal bars for back support built in like some do? Only reason being, I got a motorbike and cant use ones that do have those back support bars in them when riding. Cheers bud

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, 57 North East said:

@panik hey can I ask, the green backpack at 34.99 on rgs site, does it have those metal bars for back support built in like some do? Only reason being, I got a motorbike and cant use ones that do have those back support bars in them when riding. Cheers bud

No metal supports in those mate and the taller green ones are 600mm deep can fit a roll of mesh in :yep: 

thinking of the customers we are here at RGSC, :yes:

6 people like this

@panik cheers for that dude, sounds perfect:) I do rate a good backpack! Will be ordering today:yep: cheers!

1 person likes this

On April 17, 2018 at 4:11 PM, BLhaze said:

Alot of workers trimming trees right where i enter to get to my plot today..... Some sounded deep in too.... No idea why they are all at that particular spot either, i cant see a reason.. Im hoping they are just pruning back a little bit! I am deep in like but iv got a shit load to do, and get there! Plus weekends arnt really possible for me..... 

Hmmmmmmm..... 

All seems ok on the plot! Just abit of pruning and clearing around a storm drain! Got to the plot today to clear some more! Ill get pics up after weekend and start my diarys then too... Very happy with my plot, easy 10-11 hours direct sunlight... 

Weather permitted ofc but the season looks like its going to be a good one! :yinyang:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I think it's because of me getting pretty baked, or maybe not, but I've decided now to not go ahead at all with the plot I know metal detectors have been to and are digging big trenches near lol. I'm thinking it would be pretty naive now to be honest. Either that or I'm being paranoid lol but I don't think so. I suppose it's part of the game, and if I do a GG again and again like I hope to for seasons in the future, then I'll have to expect some things like this to happen really. At least it provided me a lot of smoke from last season though :). It could have done with more sun anyway really, which is what my other two plots get more of.

The surroundings of the compromised plot have just been flattened to fuck and they even hacked away trees. It is basically too easy to get to now. All the compost is back home now, fucking tiring that was lol. Now to just focus on the other two. E2a: What a thought to click out of the blue on very beginning of 4/20. The ganja gods are telling me not to :) 

Edited by Conspiranought

Happy 420 everyone! 

Enjoy!

Put some beans in tissue a couple days back, took a look this morning and they're ready to go.....

What better day to get my first ones of the year in soil :-)

6 people like this

Few Gorillas out there representing the company :yep:  nice one lads,...

large.VBFB6606.JPGlarge.DDGJ0059.JPG

14 people like this

@panik do you chuck stickers in with orders? Will whack some up down here if you do. Going to order next Thursday 6 x DFG & 6 x whitey freeze Auto.

Cheers gaffa

2 people like this

That husky looks bad boy

1 hour ago, Swgorilla said:

@panik do you chuck stickers in with orders? Will whack some up down here if you do. Going to order next Thursday 6 x DFG & 6 x whitey freeze Auto.

Cheers gaffa

Yeah think we have some left mate,..

large.rsz_img_20170414_130802.jpg

This time last year i'd planted outside

8 people like this

@panik order in today! Looking forward to this season:yep:

1 person likes this