Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joe Strimmer

same old

40 posts in this topic

@oldsalty

cheers for dropping in mate,

I've got Humboldt Equilibrium but i didnt have a clue what i was doing with it, i added a ml to ma usual feed and it went gloopy as hell and i didn't see any difference in the plants so i haven't touched it since

how do you use it mate?

I use up to 1ml/ltrand give it most feeds :yep: You need to give it a good shake like coz it settles kind o quick

Ive had cal/mag issues like I said for fuckin donkeys ages and av had it totally fuck plants up to the point they dont really finish,if ye get me. The one biggest difference av seen is when I started giving only grow for the first 14 to 20 days or until they finish stretching as this is when they really need the extra N. This also makes a big difference as to how bad the deficiencies are gonna manifest themselves. I still havnt sussed it out perfectly but my plants are much greener for much longer these days. Take a looky at my diary and yel see the odd yellow leaf still but before by this stage(day 37)they were quite badly yellowed.

Hope this helps mucker

Onwards n upwards

Salty

:pugwash:

2 people like this

nice one mate

was just looking at your diary and if i can get mine lookin that good i'll be a happy man

do you give them ONLY grow for the first 2-3 weeks? ive been giving them bloom at 1ml/ ltr from about day 5 or 6 of flower

also should i be giving them more than 1ml/ ltr of grow from start?

sorry for the 50 questions, i did look at your diary but its 14 pages and i was mostly droolin at pics

anyway im gonna add 1ml of equilibrium to my 2ltr mix tomorrow instead of epsoms and see how she responds

cheers

JS

Aye mucker,only grow for the first 2 weeks anyway. I give them 1ml/ltr durin this time. Week 3 al introduce 1ml/ltr of bloom to the mix, week 4 al add 2ml of bloom and week 5 2.5 to 3ml of bloom. Weeks 6 to 8 al cut back on the bloom and week 9 al give plain water. I know theres nae need to flush with organic nutes but Ive always given plain water for the last week or so

Remember,you need to give 1ml of grow as well as bloom,all the way through. Once you mix yer feed just mix yer Eq in as well and get it in the pot kinda quick as its thick and settles quite fast

Any questions just give me a shout mucker

Salty

2 people like this

appreciate the advice mate

im gonna try this regime and al keep you posted/be asking more questions lol

thanks everyone else whos contributed as well

JS

@ i think he uses plant magic grow and bloom i think i would ditch the biobizz grow for fish mix if you want to carry on with biobizz but oldsalty is right in using a bit of the old N till 2/3 weeks of bloom...

1 person likes this

awrite se7en,

im using bio bizz mate 1ml of grow from start of flower till finish and starting bloom nutes towards the end of the first week of flower ramping them up till i get to about 2.5ml,

but after what salty has said, i think im ramping the bloom up too quick because the last 2 feeds ive given her 2.5ml and im only at 4.5 weeks, where as, he doesnt go to 2.5 until week 5

im going to back off to 2ml of bloom 1ml grow and .5 or 1ml of cal/mag and the next lot i put in flower im going to leave off the bloom nutes till day 14

cheers

JS

lol hold on, does 4.5 weeks mean im in the 5th week of flower, mibbe im ok with the bloom

im too stoned for this shit, al suss it in the mornin

3 people like this

Mg-def seems to be the (popular) diagnosis for all problems.

Let us know if it really did sort out your problems....

Edited by krok

Aye yer in week 5 Joe. I wouldnt back off the feed yet as they dont look overfed to me anyway. That was only a rough guide as to what to feed. Some plants will still want more some a touch less. I work a one feed fits all kind of regime,unless someone really isnt happy,coz am a lazy cunt like that sometimes :D

What ye mean mucker? :unsure: Its classic mg deficiency symptoms. With my supersoft water this is not an occasion issue for me,its par for the course and Ive had it every grow for the last couple of years

Have ye looked at the guys plants? What would your diagnosis be mucker?

Onwards n upwards

Salty

2 people like this

Let us know if it really did sort out your problems....

Sometimes experienced growers like @ n' others only have to read about a plants symptoms to know what it is.as some symptoms only point to one ailment. Cal/mag n' nitrogen prob's are very common. :)

1 person likes this

was going to feed today but pots a bit heavy so al leave it till tomorrow

I'll try and update weekly to see any difference

one thing tho, am I right in thinking she wont look any better? rather just stop getting any worse?

cheers

JS

one thing tho, am I right in thinking she wont look any better? rather just stop getting any worse?

Aye thats right mucker,any damage thats already been done is done

1 person likes this

I mentioned in another post that PM Oldtimers now has added Trace elements in it's Bloom and it has eliminated my Cal/Mag deficiency over the last two bottles of Bloom

For less then a tenner or so worth a try as Bio Bizz don't add it, and I have a 3/4 bottle that I don't use since PM added it.

Edited by Seafish
1 person likes this

thanks to everyone who replied in this thread,

the plant pictured at the start got a bit worse because i had to leave it a cpl of days before feeding but the yellowing hasnt got any worse since ive started giving it a good dose of equilibrium every second feed

and ive upped the grow to 1.5ml, shes on day 46 and pushing out alot of new pistils, so thanks @ for putting me right on doses, it seems to have done the trick chief :yep:

got a jackberry x madscientist thats looking a bit pale too but its got some purpling on some of the fan leaves as well, so i was wondering if its needing more cal/mag or if its something else, it sits closest to my intake and i was wondering if it might be temp related, the main kolas looking a bit stunted or burnt or something as well

ive took pics and al put them up after ive cooked the boy his dinner

thanks again guys