Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

High007

Soil grow in a growbox

25 posts in this topic

Here they are, three weeks later, they're on the 4th node now and going strong! they all look alike too, this is what I wanna see, good genetics and the most lovely & responsive grow I've had since I grew Citral! (also from Amsterdam)

20141002 230916

Well, it's around week 5 now, I just topped them a few days back, and also flushed the soil for all of them, because there was a little bit of leaf burn at the tips of the lowermost leaves, and i didn't feed them anything yet! the soil has its own nutrients and the only thing i added to it was the mycorhizae (or however the hell you spell it!) fungi 3 weeks before. I've never encountered a case like this, where there was a little too much nutrients in the soil itself! it's weird man! anyway other than that, they seem to be doing fine, and that's what matters most, i want healthy plants.

I plan on beginning flowering at the end of October, so i can at least have a few immature tiny buds from the bottom during Xmas if the rest aren't ripe enough yet.

Ice ladies 10 18 2014

1 person likes this

It's been a while, not had the energy lately to update my posts, mainly because i spent it (and my money!) on upgrading my pc. I'm a gamer, thus I've gotta have good hardware. Anyway back to the topic, the ladies have been flowering for over a week now, I applied Bushmaster as the great guru Zandor taught me, that shit works really well, they immediately stopped growing and about 4 days later the first flowers appearing on some of the plants.. wow right?!... My bedroom smells really nice now, I burn incense before i leave to work in the morning and when we have visitors, so that's ok. I miss the Ona blocks though, one of those suckers inside the box does a great job of removing most of the smell. Sadly I can't get them out here except online. If the need arises i'll order some.

Not all the plants are 100% healthy, a few of the smaller ones exhibit minor lower leaf problems, I'm trying to correct it as I go, with mixed results, but for the most part, all is well and there's one huge plant in the bunch that might have been a male if these seeds were'nt feminized already, (she's a girl, i saw the pistils)

9 25 14 Ice

Yup, all is well, the clones are doing nicely, which is great since I haven't cloned in over a decade!

wait, one of those pics ain't right, i'll take care of that soon, sorry about that, haha

High there folks,

Into the second month of flowering now, and the smell wonderful and are covered in crystals! I will be digging the good ol' tripod soon and will be posting some close-up bud p0rn for those that enjoy it (i know i do, the high times centerfold has always been a treasured favourite, often going up on my wall during college days!)

The three clones all survived (i'm stoked, i haven't cloned in over a decade! :clown: ) and temporarily share the same growbox as the flowering plants (i keep them from flowering too by removing them in the evening before the lights go off and giving extra hours with a rechargeable portable lamp in the closet)

Peace

12 13 14 Ice

bud01

bud02

1 person likes this

Here's one of the first bud p0rn shots I've been promising, this is one of the big girls. smells so lovely!

Ice 12 21 14

I've been getting high a lot lately, ever since i harvested the 4 smaller plants among the 6. Vaping some right now in fact, a usual wake and bake before starting the day or going to work..

This Ice is some really good shit! I'm thorougly impressed, it gets me high in all the right ways: a nice heavy buzz that plants you in your chair (this is a naturesend for me as I'm a hyperactive guy), gets my appetite going soon afterwards, keeps my metabolism high which is really helping me stay in good shape, creativity and patience are through the roof, which of course is awesome & finally i get to sleep like a baby at night in spite of having (had) insomnia.

The three clones are huge now, I'm guiding them to make lots of branches, to get more clones.. the two remaining flowering plants are almost done, still waiting on them, they have heavy, thick colas and I took some pics a few days ago, but for the life of me i can't remember what i did with them anymore or where they are.. lol! I'll take more soon, promise.

In lebanese hash is known as "hashishat al kaif" which means "the grass of satisfaction", a fitting name really.

1 person likes this

These buds were mostly vaped (about 20-30% smoked in a bong or pipe, a few in joints) a while back, these are the fruits of the plants i was growing here, and they were very, very sweet. I'm sorry for the delay in posting these, as they were on my camera and i was too lazy to get them off there and share them, my bad. But now here they are, although they no longer exist except in memory, the high this Ice strain gives is just amazing, it gets me high in all the right ways. i think i may be repeating myself, but that's how much i love this strain and how good it is, i love the strong stuff.

Now I'm growing four clones i took from these when i when cropping them, I cropped them considereably, they have loads of branches hence lots of colas forming, in my hopes to double upon the last harvest, in the future, i hope to double even that as well, to make the perpetual harvest dream come true.

They're like a jungle in there now, I'll post photos of those soon, meanwhile here is what i got from the last harvest:

Hey gang, it's been a while..

So much has happened since i lasted posted on here in my life, I just couldn't keep up with everything. The Growbox is now ancient history, I haven't been growing for a good long time, I just restarted recently.

I will post details on it soon with photos etc but they are no longer grow in a box, that's all I'll reveal here.

Peace & Love

2 people like this