Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

catfish

pyramids

242 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

That is a heck of a lot of erosion for black granite and it's not immediately apparent how it incurred it in that location, perhaps it spent a lot of time somewhere else, it could also be very old indeed.

Same could be said for the head, I would have thought alabaster eroded far faster than granite.  Somehow that doesn't seem like the exact spot the head was found in.

What about opening the bloody thing? Or even X raying it? Apparently it's 8 feet by 6, which doesn't fit with what we see before us, and 30 tons is the same as a Sherman tank and I think that's stretching it even if it was 8 x 6.

This has only just come out and this video looks like a hasty attempt  to be first on YouTube, and it raises more questions than it answers.

Edited by Sasquatch
4 people like this

lol

the curse was the stench i reckon 

1 person likes this

2efs9k.jpg

3 people like this

i sat and thought about this ...big time thinking ..and i kept coming back to this ..

what the fuck is up with people who want willingly to drink ancient turdy bone juice ...you are fucking insane ..you will be very ill and maybe die ..so ..feel free you fuckwits to drink it i say ..less of you lot on the planet can only be helpful to the rest of us .

3 people like this

Darwinism in action vinnie mate :yep:

2 people like this

hipsters ...im now of an age i mutter under me breath ..fuckin millenial hipsters and their turdy bone juice drinking ways ..

2 people like this

Hipsters are :wanker: no matter yer age vince dude :yep:

1 person likes this

Didnae realise that the fuckin numptie that started the petition was scottish ffs :wallbash: cause ye know the rest o the world didnae think we were a race o lunatics awready like ;)

3 people like this

this guy has some interesting thoughts and videos about the ancients and other similar stuff....

Press reports shown describe the bodies as mummies yet this guy says the bonejuice as coming from bodily fluids: if they were mummified there wouldn't have been any fluids.

If the sewage had leaked in then where from, seeing as there's none in the excavation pit?

No theories about the statue offered either.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, hazy harry said:

Didnae realise that the fuckin numptie that started the petition was scottish ffs :wallbash: cause ye know the rest o the world didnae think we were a race o lunatics awready like ;)

it was you ...it all makes sense now ..you dirty turd bonejuice drinking fanny

2 people like this