Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rokkus

Purple... cold?

How do uk420?

I have been away for a week and came back to find my plant in this state, was wondering if she looks ok to yous guys in the know?

This is a satvia strain of unknown origin, apparently.

I popped into the grow tent yesterday during lights out to check the thermometer and it's been getting pretty cold in there, have adjusted the heating to make up for this. I reckon the cold temp and genetics have sent it the purple colour.

Trichs are a mix of clear and cloudy, favouring clear at the moment. A couple of new hairs have shot up over the past week on the top cola's so figuring she's got about a week to ten days left.

Anyone else reckon that the cold might have caused a little phosphorus lock out? Would it be worth me giving her one last feed with some organic phos-booster?

Peas

Ptn purp flow 01

Ptn purp flow 02

Shel be ok if thts all the time u have left jus try n kp temps up during lights out

both of mine were showing signs of purple, just getting cold out

Thanks guys, might add a little blackstrap molasses anyway just to give her a little extra something before she gets the snip.

I plan on taking some of the smaller buds for water curing, some others for a fast cure and the bulk of the harvest for a slow cure.

Almost there!!

Is the yellowing fan/sugar leaves usually so pronounced this far into flower for a satvia?

they will start to yellow at the end of the plants life cycle,, plenty of grow guides, harvest guides, curing guides, leaf deficiency guides on this forums and GOOGLE if you LOOK :oldtoker:

Thanks man, I have Google'd to death this subject matter hence I'm not panicking but nothing compares to first hand knowledge.

Why, just from a little Googling today I realised that by adding molasses so close to harvest I would most likely add several days of drying time to the plant thus increasing my chance of mould.

Cheers :smokin: