Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bashgrowsitall

1st grow autoextreme + think different 600w

46 posts in this topic

Jusst had an idea of bubble wrapping the inside of the floor of the tent and also putting a wooden trellace inside on the floor to pull them up that bit.

BaSh

brilliant idea..

i guess you had a smoke..

had a good think..

good call

:skin_up:

only slightly whaat im smoking aint no where near as nice as what i will have in a few weeks :D

1 person likes this

Day 10 under light 1 weeks prior in a gardenb]

So, ive got 2x think different and 2x Autoextreme, 2 are beehind the first 2 due to incidents!! :pitchfork: (CATCH THE PIGEON) :pitchfork:

Ive been hiding my Autoextreme for the last few posts as i was unhappy with how small he was and how old, but guess what, DP genes pull through again.

Hes a before and after of the haze and of my think different, this is 1 days growth, 18 - 20 hours of light and 4-6 hoours of darkness.

Haze

gallery_79655_6402_13394.jpg

The next day

gallery_79655_6402_144416.jpg

Think Different

gallery_79655_6402_160243.jpg

The next day

gallery_79655_6402_278667.jpg

So, a happy bash as these babies are litreually changing in front my eyes, i didnt think id love them so much but i actually will be sad to see the first ones get chopped as they were myy first time and ill be so proud :D haha

BaSh (high as a kite)

2 people like this

Ps all these photos are just after lights out and when ive watered them, there clearly not saturated as they wouldnt be devoloping so quickly.

BaSh

Ps all these photos are just after lights out and when ive watered them, there clearly not saturated as they wouldnt be devoloping so quickly.

BaSh

That sounded like i was aiming it at anyone who had told me otherwise, what i meat was you guys are right they were possible over watered but now seem to all fine watering every 2 days.

BaSh

I lowered my light to about 70cms and this has given them abit of a growth sprut so maybe they haven't been growing upwards as much as out due to this, who knows, they look healthy and will upload a few new pics.

My new babies are thriving in their currently.

BaSh

Quick bump

There all looking good and are starting to stretch up one grew 7 cms in 2 days. Haven't had time to upload photos

BaSh

hi Bash,

good to hear things are picking up, looking forward to seeing how they have been going

cheers!

tony

Hi tony, hi everyone else tuning in, hope you guys are good!!

i was trying to do like a day by day diary but this got extremly long and tedious, i still have all the fotos day by day,but changing them then uploading is taking a long time and i cant be bothered with it all so ive done a few, heres the think different in week 2 under light, this plant is now 4 weeks old but only 2 weeks under light :

gallery_79655_6402_300942.jpg

start of week 3 :

gallery_79655_6402_260606.jpg

gallery_79655_6402_177722.jpg

gallery_79655_6402_193756.jpg

All of them together random photos as they've been growing :

gallery_79655_6402_128674.jpg

gallery_79655_6402_319739.jpg

gallery_79655_6402_160732.jpg

More too come of week 4 when ive uploaded them

Smoke out

BaSh

Edited by Bashgrowsitall
1 person likes this

Week 4 under light, 6 weeks old now, these look like they may go longer than 70 days due to the first 2 weeks i had them in outside conditions but here they are :

gallery_79655_6402_89842.jpg

gallery_79655_6402_56196.jpg

gallery_79655_6402_237515.jpg

gallery_79655_6402_297089.jpg

gallery_79655_6402_356581.jpg

gallery_79655_6402_264532.jpg

All for now, smoke on

BaSh

Ps. Citrus smell coming off the think different now too

Edited by Bashgrowsitall
1 person likes this

My TD is now over 60cms I had a 15 cm sprut in 4 days

1 person likes this

Looking good bash ,happy times :smokin:

nice work bash. It looks like the Think Different is going through it's pre-flower stretch. That will slow down and then the plant will start to add layers of buds to the blooms. This is a variety that can really yield well under intense light so good luck with yours, and enjoy watching it unfold

1 person likes this

The TD is at 74cms and lots of little bits f starter buds, smelling nice and will start to feed with old timers bloom

BaSh

@styler, Tony - thanks guys yeah looking good not doing so bad for a first grow + my hygrometer is mental and I have no Pher yet but those girls just tell me by looking at them

BaSh