Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grow Chum

SWEET AUTO GROW

349 posts in this topic

looking nice in here chum :yinyang:

2 people like this

Cheers AP, she should be my best,

Grow Chum.

1 person likes this

UPDATE

Green Poison Auto is doing fine, I have got a PH pen coming, so there will be no more mistakes on PH. I do have a liquid test kit but I think with my CM I done PH same as for my flowering J47 ( below 6 ) and it didnt like it or the booster I used, anyway back on track.

gallery_71942_5424_93766.jpg

The J47 Auto @ 42 days is coming on superbly and with the LST is only 30cm/1ft high, I think this might become my main plant for the future, with up to 4 weeks to go she looks like big buds a plenty.

gallery_71942_5424_35136.jpg

gallery_71942_5424_56527.jpg

gallery_71942_5424_20081.jpg

Keep it Sweet Chums,

Thanks for passing by,

Grow Chum.

3 people like this

Aye, Jack47 looking VERY SWEET and BONNIE GrowChum. I'm counting 20+ flower heads on there, SWEET result from the training china!

Sláinte to the wee GP.

Stay safe china..

1 person likes this

Ya chum 20 + buds, some look they going to be a bit bigger than others, she is getting a high PK boost all this week, so hoping to get it all right,

both plants looking Sweet,

thanks for passing by,

Grow Chum.

Edited by Grow Chum
1 person likes this

Nice one chum,she looks very happy dude

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

Cheers micro, I got my feeding better on this one and am hoping for super result and then of course to keep getting top results, she certainly looks like the best Sweet I have grown, I have not grown a nine weeker before and am giving her up to ten weeks so buds should be good size, hoping to get some good natural light when she ready and try and get a good shot for cream of the crop.

Thanks for passing by,

Grow Chum.

2 people like this

New PH Test Pen, £7.69 on Ebay including post and works well, do not know how long these last but doing a lot of testing at moment.

Working with a PH of 5.8-6.1, J47 is sitting in tray of PK boost 13/14 at PH 6.

Plant is in perfect condition, if any problems I would tune PH to help max nutrient intake.

gallery_71942_5424_42058.jpg

gallery_71942_5424_22596.jpg

Grow Chum.

Edited by Grow Chum
1 person likes this

UPDATE

I am mainly feeding the J47A from the bottom tray at the moment, it easier to control PH of nutrient.

With regards to PH I am in fact feeding through complete range 5.5-6.1.

Adding the nutrient at 5.5 maximises Potassium intake and as nutrient absorbed the PH will natuarly rise giving other nutrients there max intake PH and I will let it rise up to a max 6.1.

Grow Chum.

1 person likes this

UPDATE

The Green Poison Auto is doing fine and is staying on a safer PH of 5.8-6 until about day 14 when I will take PH down to 5.5 to max potassium intake, all experimenting and all a case of wait and see!.

There is a lot of conflicting info on hydro growing and even the 2 charts I have in my gallery are different when it comes to phosforous intake.

Grow Chum.

1 person likes this

The J47A is Sweet, everyone should have one, with the LST she is still only about 30 cm tall.

The camera flash changes colour of leaves but they are all the same colour and she is in top condition.

gallery_71942_5424_62396.jpg

gallery_71942_5424_58187.jpg

gallery_71942_5424_99907.jpg

Keep it Sweet chums, keep it Sweet,

Grow Chum.

2 people like this

Looking good mate still got to give these sweet seed autos a run, getting better And better reports everyday!

1 person likes this

There the best for sure, I have tried Greenhouse Seeds, World of Seeds, Pyramid Seeds and Sweet beat them on yield, flavour the whole damm lot and they do it everytime.

My last Sweet Cheese Auto gave me 80 grams of bud,

My last Pyramid plant gave me 30 grams and was grown no different to the Sweet plants,

I keep it Sweet, I have for over a year.

Thanks for passing by,

Grow Chum.

Edited by Grow Chum
1 person likes this

The J47A is Sweet, everyone should have one, with the LST she is still only about 30 cm tall.

Keep it Sweet chums, keep it Sweet,

Grow Chum.

Absolutely!!

Lookingreally groovy GrowChum, great work china..

As you say keep it Sweet.. safe and green.

1 person likes this

Cheers mate,

am only under a 250w bulb, imagine these mothers under 1000w.

Grow Chum.

1 person likes this