Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Eelhelmet

The Purple Maroc appreciation thread

593 posts in this topic

gallery_81343_8557_498280.jpg

11 people like this

she looks lovely m8 cant eait to tase my pm's good luck

Love the purple on them mine has just slightly started to turn purple yours is well ahead

Lush Hazeworks :clown: gonna be awhile for me as mine are 1wk in lol

Late as always, maybe a wk or so earlier.

Can't wait to get them down, the smell and taste was outstanding from them last season.

Pictures Saturday.

Edited by spike_weed

Edited by UkGrowth
3 people like this

a bit of a random question what is your best yeilds off a pm or average yeild cheers

Checked pm's today, buds coming along nicely, defo have 2 purple phenos and 2 green. The purples seem further ahead, does anyone know if the green finish a bit later? One of my purples is herming though, went through and pulled off all the pods i could find, seemed to be clustering round the main stem, i'm gonna keep the she-man as its a beauty of a plant, check again in 2 to catch anymore.

a bit of a random question what is your best yeilds off a pm or average yeild cheers

It's a hard question to answer meaningfully. Outdoors is dependent on nibblers, weather, soil, etc.

It's a hard question to answer meaningfully. Outdoors is dependent on nibblers, weather, soil, etc.

About time for me lads..

4 people like this

9 people like this

Beautiful plants Ukgrowth

1 person likes this

at latt 55 first attempt at growing havent found any mold yet fingers crossed a dont find any pretty happy at the results so far

fullplant

buds2

buds1

2 people like this

I didn't realize there was a throat burn appreciation thread I will have to have a read, has this stuff got any better genetically, does it get you stoned yet? It never used to, I used to call it "nearly there weed" for three reasons, waiting for them to finish and mold and waiting for it to kick in.

Prob get slammed by the PM society for me comments, but each to there own, I know how hard it is to get a decent smoke in our Jonny dampo conditions, I'm waiting myself for some big bud to finish, but only consider outdoor gange as cooking weed these days.

Edited by nughead

I didn't realize there was a throat burn appreciation thread I will have to have a read, has this stuff got any better genetically, does it get you stoned yet? It never used to, I used to call it "nearly there weed" for three reasons, waiting for them to finish and mold and waiting for it to kick in.

Prob get slammed by the PM society for me comments, but each to there own, I know how hard it is to get a decent smoke in our Jonny dampo conditions, I'm waiting myself for some big bud to finish, but only consider outdoor gange as cooking weed these days.

Its still pretty weak imo.

But OD weed is allot more than cooking weed.

3 people like this