Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Eelhelmet

The Purple Maroc appreciation thread

592 posts in this topic

I've got some purple maroc x with purple widow that a friend from here gave me. I only grew a few out last year but one of the girls i ended up with tasted and smelt of strong blackcurrent jam. Weren't a massive plant so i smoked the whole fuckin thing in about a week lol

Didn't do any this year though. Being regs is a bit of a shitter but i will again one year. Didn't even have enough space for all my purple marocs.

gallery_73884_5659_29135.jpg

:)

4 people like this

I've just ordered my first Batch of ten :) I'll go with 30 this year :) The rest will be regs I'm thinking 2 seedlings per cage of my Dutch strains to minimize cost and and maintenance, If I strike it lucky 2 per cage I'll LST them :)

I've never had much success with 2 to a cage. One would either die early on or if not get shaded by the other.

Put full ground prep and effort into every seed and you have a good chance of pulling a serious weight from 30 of them beauties ;)

1 person likes this

I've never had much success with 2 to a cage. One would either die early on or if not get shaded by the other.

Put full ground prep and effort into every seed and you have a good chance of pulling a serious weight from 30 of them beauties ;)

I'd never put 2 PM into a cage being fems that would be a bit silly. Although I appreciate your comments and will take note ;)

Have people run these at 54n+. Always found danish beans to late up here but how are these?

Some lovely buds in here btw!

Have people run these at 54n+. Always found danish beans to late up here but how are these?

I'm growing them at Lat 55n and currently flowering in wks 5 / 6, you'll be sound!

Edited by spike_weed
1 person likes this

I meant dutch beans btw

Cheers bro.

Purple Maroc at Plot 1 withstanding wks of rain.

med_gallery_79779_6356_347830.jpg

Edited by spike_weed
2 people like this

Enjoy the buds i tried to do a good trim. :clown: be kind to me.
med_gallery_79779_6356_280750.jpg

4 people like this

Just smoked my first Purple Maroc..

I rate the flavour I rate the stone..

..and a good stone it is.

Hail the PM!

gallery_68771_5715_147116.jpg

gallery_68771_5715_10512.jpg

A defo for next year.

ATB

PR

6 people like this

Just a couple of random PM shots:

gallery_73695_4381_94059.jpg

gallery_73695_4381_23236.jpg

Certainly did the job for me this year - Beautiful plants, nice hashy smoke and it certainly gets you nicely stoned. I will definitely be doing some next year. :D

Edited by Guerrillero
9 people like this

My favourite picture i took this year.

A little baby purple maroc :in_love:

gallery_73884_5659_101020.jpg

2 people like this

well ive crossed the pm with sleestack x skunk in the hope it might taste different

I can only hope it still flowers nice an early any one else crossed pms and got any results

I've dusted outdoor grapefruit with feminised pm pollen and the plants are on the whole mold resistant, very very dense and very sharp smelling and tasting, some lean towards the pm side in taste but not many, finish around second week oct for me.

Blew my authentic PM's away this year in stature yield and potency. All I got from the PM's was rot which is not usual.