Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
willowisp

Metal

678 posts in this topic
8 minutes ago, Cursed said:

As in rewilding? I knew wittr were all about that, didn't realise there was a whole scene. I'll check it out.

Green metal, New Hampshire Black Metal, or NHBM, Cascadian Black Metal, quite a few subgenres with similar sounds. That band I posted, Beorns Hall are top guys, I ordered two CDs off them and a month later they also sent me out of the blue a box of stuff, including reeds and sage picked from the marshes where they live.

1 person likes this

New Uk BM artist, nice mid tempo old school black metal, very atmospheric

1 person likes this

I'm glad you're posting mate, my black metal listening had got stagnant recently lol

What do you think of wiegedood buddy?

Oh an I was aware of the whole cascadian scene, just didn't realise the name green metal had been used. Have you heard panopticon? I think he's part of that scene

Weigedood and Panopticon, both great bands. Panopticon in particular do get lumped in with the movement I was talking about back there, nice blue grass elements to some of their stuff.

I've seen Weigedood live, very intense! This video, if you're able to see it as its 18 , is insane, and what a killer tune

1 person likes this

Just now, willowisp said:

I've seen Weigedood live, very intense!

I had a ticket to see them and winterfylleth in cardiff but i couldn't go last minute, i was gutted. not really a winterfylleth fan but wanted to see wiegedood. They're ace. I remember when the first record dropped and it blew me away. 

I'm sure your aware of the members other bands?

Just now, Cursed said:

I had a ticket to see them and winterfylleth in cardiff but i couldn't go last minute, i was gutted. not really a winterfylleth fan but wanted to see wiegedood. They're ace. I remember when the first record dropped and it blew me away. 

I'm sure your aware of the members other bands?

That was the tour I saw them on, saw them in brum, it was fylleth's 10 year anniversary. Massive smokers though, rare in BM!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I was a big metalhead when I was younger, but my taste in music has since widened. The above track was one of my favorites when I was in my mid-teens.

Edited by FlyingArse
1 person likes this

A couple of tracks from the "Finnish Manowar", Teräsbetoni :)

1 person likes this

Headless Cross is a killer album!!

1 person likes this