Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hairbear

To gro or not to gro

Maybe good maybe bad I don't know as this is my first grow EVER!I'm using miracle gro compost but have not heard of anyone using it.Have I doomed my plants already?

thay will be allright but i would get a difent compost for when you pot up as i have heard bad things about mg sumthing about it haveing lots ov chems init and ppl geting bad tasteing weed

2 people like this

nothing wrong with the compo lol for feck sake,u buy weed off god knows who dont even know what or

where its been,

up ones arse, out of the grans knickers,who cares if it gets u wrecked and did`nt cost the earth so whattttttt

:wassnnme: (grow grow grow) :stoned:

1 person likes this

Cheers Yosser,All adds to the flavour..grans knickers I mean :wassnnme:

Yh get on the grow man the soils ok Ive used it for ages but ive changed it now but still I got good results not the best tho :) cheezehead :bong:

Get on the grow man.

Smoke like a champ.

No sticks no seeds just some of that real sticky icky icky

Ive used it and has been fine, but just gotta be careful not to overfeed plants, as has been said that its easier to burn plants. Also, some folk dont like it cuz of the chems used in it... I also got fungus gnats from it, but also got them from b'n'q multipurpose..

1 person likes this

Ive used it and has been fine, but just gotta be careful not to overfeed plants, as has been said that its easier to burn plants. Also, some folk dont like it cuz of the chems used in it... I also got fungus gnats from it, but also got them from b'n'q multipurpose..

Hairbear - all of the above is correct.

Just my advice m8 but you should stick with the 'Arnold laynes compost of choice' (see the thread).

I too have used miracle gro and here's what to expect ...around 3 weeks into flower the leaves will start to go yellow gradually until eventually its the whole plant slowly dying and it will need rescue-harvesting at around 6 weeks.

The end result is a massive loss of grammage because its been dying not growing!.

Ive got 2 tips for you that may help prevent this but i can only suggest you go to morrissons and buy Arthur Bowers MP with added JI. for future compost growing...its cheap enough.

Fungus gnats n bugs.... Freeze the compost for 24 hrs and defrost before using it.

Overfeeding chems etc....Flush the pot at around week 3 of flower...or if you see the leaves starting to yellow too early (some lower fan leaves will yellow and die naturally but you will know the difference)... I'd do it anyway at 4th week latest.

Some people have had different results with it but i didnt like it and had to flush at 3 weeks.

Ive tried everything out there....reckon i gave it about 4 outta 10.

Anyway....good luck with it m8.

Edited by curiositymike

Thanks to all who replied much appreciated!Gonna pot up with something with Jinnes in it and hope for the best!

Make sure you use perlite to lighten it slightly

1 person likes this

i think you missed the point, he is asking about miracle gro

not sure who your referring to but my post is entirely about miracle gro.

:smoke::smokin:

i was referring to a post that was removed :yep:

Alrightee thennn...

:stoned: