Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Organic Jim

Autofem pot size

Hi Tony and the Dutch Passion team

I was wondering what you think the best size pot for doing Think Different and Taiga.

I have 3.5l and 6l, I'll be growing in Coco coir.

My last autos, I potted up from tiny to medium to 6l in the first 4 weeks, maybe the same for these? What's your opinion to get the best results?

Any recommendations? Maybe I should mix pot size for the diary grow? Some in 3.5's, some in 6l.

Thanks for any pointers

Jim :stoned:

A good question. Starting Auto's in the final containers vs potting up.

You will get qualified answers saying both This is just my own opinion, but I know others might disagree. The plants themselves only have a 9-10 week life so there is not as much time for things to repair if a root re-pot is rough on the roots. You might call me an overly cautious traditionalist but I like the idea of putting them in their final home straight away as mother nature would.

and I would definitely go for the bigger pots. By the way, I am getting a few good reports on those new airpots that some people are using too.

Thanks mate.

I contemplated airpots before placing my order today. Oh well, maybe next time!

Cheers for the input.

Jim