Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Claude

Biddy Early

19 posts in this topic

Biddy Early

3 awards

Biddy Early is our outdoor variety especially developed by Magus Genetics for the Dutch humid and cold climate. This strain is already one of the best ever for the northern countries of western Europe. It can easily reach 2 meters of height in a normal outdoor season. Its relatively early finishing time combined with a good resistance against molds make it very suitable for outdoor grows in the Dutch and similar climates. This very easy to grow plant is perfect for the inexperienced grower and therefore our “Startersmodel”. The price of this variety is kept extra low to give beginners and people with smaller budgets the chance to also grow a strain of Serious quality. Most plants will show red and purple colors under low temperatures. The Biddy Early gives great results indoors as well, but keeping mothers in a vegetative state is difficult because of its willingness to start flowering. The aroma is a mix of an unfamiliar earthy scent and a sweet candy taste which gives a surprisingly pleasant and powerful high. Some people claimed it was the best they ever smoked.

Insert for photo:

2nd place High Times Cannabis Cup 2003 Sativa

2nd place Highlife Cup Outdoor 2004

2nd place Highlife Cup Outdoor 2010

Type: F1-hybrid, mostly Sativa ♂♀ - ♀

Recommended veg. time seedlings: 2 - 3 weeks

Indoor flowering time: 50 - 60 days

Indoor yield: 300 - 400 gr/m2

Outdoor/Greenhouse harvest time: late Sept./early Oct.

Outdoor/Gr. harvest time female seeds: early/mid Oct.

Price: € 35,- for 11 regular or 6 female seeds

hey claude

still tryin to decide on a strain for a guerilla grow in uk u myt have just made it for me any tips or advice with this strain?

this strain has interested me for quite awhile i must admit. she looks really nice, just wonder how reliable she is outdoors as i havent heard many grow reports. really tempted by this lady, thanks claude.

hey claude

still tryin to decide on a strain for a guerilla grow in uk u myt have just made it for me any tips or advice with this strain?

Hi KIS,

Thank you for your interest in our products.

We I can say you are hard on me as there is not allot of strains good for outside in UK.

Your best hope with our products would realy be with Biddy Early!

This is our only out strain for our kind of climat (Netherlands and Canada, ex)

Respect

Claude

this strain has interested me for quite awhile i must admit. she looks really nice, just wonder how reliable she is outdoors as i havent heard many grow reports. really tempted by this lady, thanks claude.

Hi,

Well the only thing I can say is that everything comming from us is warranty!

You can count on us to get top nuch strains, all winners!

Respect

Claude

think i may just have to slip a couple in this years grow just to get a little taste for her. thanks for the reply claude, i know you have top strains and quite clearly top customer service. atb

Biddy early does pretty well in the UK,I have had some very succesful crops of this GG style...originally it was touted as the outdoor warlock but the breeder argued there was too much early pearl influence..it will throw green and purple specimens,usually the purple individuals will perform best in terms of yield and ease of growth,but the greener plants are usually a little more potent in my experience.The smell is quite piney,the smoke soft not too harsh/expansive..

go for it!

1 person likes this

Biddy early does pretty well in the UK,I have had some very succesful crops of this GG style...originally it was touted as the outdoor warlock but the breeder argued there was too much early pearl influence..it will throw green and purple specimens,usually the purple individuals will perform best in terms of yield and ease of growth,but the greener plants are usually a little more potent in my experience.The smell is quite piney,the smoke soft not too harsh/expansive..

go for it!

good to no sum1s completed it in the uk wot time roughly does she finish flowering?

I am pretty sure they were all finished by early october,but they are hardy plants..enough bud density to make it worthwhile without being so dense mould will become an issue..well worth a try man,I would say they would do better in a sheltered location..I have grown them on a windswept common with no protection in less than ideal conditions,and done well with them

On a side note I don't understand why a different finish date is given for female seeds than regulars???

I grew Biddy Early a few times,mine always had a burnt sugar candy-floss sweet smell of I remember correctly?I met Gerrit on 2 seperate occassions,he gave me some feminised biddy sister which wasnt as good as the early and finished later :guitar:

Just found this pic on a disc,feminised Biddy(testers from gerrit)and some afghani I collected myself. :guitar:

So how cloneable is Biddy Early. If someone was to pre grow Indoors with the aim of making 4 or 5 cuttings from small mums before a May plant out, would the Biddy Early go into flower and need revegging again?

1 person likes this

Good question Gnome. I wouldn't mind running some outside . I have an old cherry AK x Columbia black.,thought it might also be early and unusual but a bit rare for running the risks outside.

1 person likes this

So how cloneable is Biddy Early. If someone was to pre grow Indoors with the aim of making 4 or 5 cuttings from small mums before a May plant out, would the Biddy Early go into flower and need revegging again?

Hi Gnome,

Many are using this method, but keep in mind that if your taking to much clones on a small plant, chance are that you will end up with an hermi mother!

Respect

Claude

gallery_62927_3328_152949.jpg

1st week Oct. approx 8 Oz dry. potent. :yep:

8 people like this