Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
4kali

blueberry headband emerald triangle

47 posts in this topic

is anyone doing a grow with these beans, if so would really appreciate any feedback. searched all over but cant find anything

thanks in advance

Probably to early for feedback. They only just hit the shops in the last month or maybe two

cheers for that, just wondered if anyone had popped any recently. what success rate did they get. just bought a pack of these and they seem really small compared to what i have in my seed collection, with some being very pale in colour and others much darker. i know this can mean nothing and i aint trying to give out negative vibes because i have really high hopes for these beans. i guess time will tell

there might have been some test grows online somewhere. ive not seen any but ive watched their vids on youtube and they seem like they know their shit.

just wondered if anyone had popped any recently. what success rate did they get.

5 out of 5 for me mate.

Here's one of them in baby mode....

post-29384-0-63778600-1329184760_thumb.jpg

Edited by papaduc
1 person likes this

thanks for replys people,

gonna chuck mine in a bit of compo right now, not gonna use paper towel method cause i wanna see if they pop without any messing.

papaduc if you dont mind could you give us a bit of an update every now and again. would be very much appreciated mate

cheers 4kali

papaduc if you dont mind could you give us a bit of an update every now and again. would be very much appreciated mate

Don't worry mate I will.

Some of my best seeds have been small and pale and also some of my worst have, just suck it and see mate that's all you can do.

Hope they are belters.

B.

cheers for replies papaduc and bhigh will let you know when they pop,touching wood right now bit supersticious i guess.

Good luck, will be watching with interest. I've done Super Sour OG Kush, Lemon Diesel and Lost Coast OG Kush ( disappointing, nice taste but not the long-lasting high some have reported). All grew themselves, and if it's the same Blueberry as used in Super Sour then it's a good old one in as much as it doesn't like too much water.

ive got a single blueberry headband for part of my next multi strain grow, a few weeks yet till i start tho. any of you guys gonna be doing a diary? papaduc? 4kali? id be interested to see how you guys get on

shogun

I'll definitely do a little journal of sorts to let you know how they get on, and a proper smoke report.

I'll definitely do a little journal of sorts to let you know how they get on, and a proper smoke report.

nice one :yep:

just thought id let you know that all 5 have risen, let the journey begin, touching wood again. will give a little update every now and again

cheers 4kali

Ok, an update. This is the plant in the first post, 8 days of growth later:

post-29384-0-30778100-1329958246_thumb.jpg

post-29384-0-86686200-1329958230_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this