Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Euphoria

exodus cheese

503 posts in this topic

Kaliman seeds cheese#1 is about as close to the original you'll get,its pretty much exactly the same as the exodus clone.

lol

Are you serious?

The only plant that's pretty much exactly the same, is another cutting of said plant!!

1 person likes this

hi the only thing close is the gsh exodus seeds. its the only one that comes close to the english cheese cut.

Thats just big buddahs cheese renamed to exodus by arsejan so they sell because people believe that its the real deal

1 person likes this

hi the only thing close is the gsh exodus seeds. its the only one that comes close to the english cheese cut.

Thats just big buddahs cheese renamed to exodus by arsejan so they sell because people believe that its the real deal

matey you need to know real facts like i do before you start big talk like that.

it has been back crossed with the exo cut which i have!

the ghs is very close other than the colour is slightly different and a bit more branchy. I will say that there is no better cut than the orignial cut. but even this is evolving as time goes on as when mother has lived its days the baby cut becomes new mother and always a slight change , 4 years on and a big difference but still kro.

1 person likes this

matey you need to know real facts like i do before you start big talk like that.

the ghs is very close other than the colour is slightly different and a bit more branchy. I will say that there is no better cut than the orignial cut. but even this is evolving as time goes on as when mother has lived its days the baby cut becomes new mother and always a slight change , 4 years on and a big difference but still kro.

a back cross still shouldnt be named as exodus by ghs. the only thing they could get away with is by s1. if they did that they could still can it exodus. otherwise they should just name it exodus bx.

on the other hand, kalimans is a bx the father being sensi seeds closest resembling males. and backcrossed 4 times i think. im not sure. i think that is the closest bar getting the cut its self.

a back cross still shouldnt be named as exodus by ghs. the only thing they could get away with is by s1. if they did that they could still can it exodus. otherwise they should just name it exodus bx.

when first created it was the exo cut crossed to create there creese now been back crossed a few times to make more stable , i would dig up pics of both but would do no justice as its the taste and smell that make it exodus, i will vouch and say this is the closest you are gonna get .it been being crossed and back crossed now looking for the next cheese by many companies, but we spent so long looking for the next best thing that the original genetics are being lost. so i rate them for trying to resurect the original taste.

i have smelt cheese thats smells more tasty than the exo cut but tastes weak.

Kaliman seeds cheese#1 is about as close to the original you'll get,its pretty much exactly the same as the exodus clone.

lol

Its debatable that he even had the original clone let alone that the seeds are the same as the clone,the same seeds that were created by a miraculous self reversal of a female plant that became male btw lol

I've seen a few diaries on the net of these grows and they vary widely in structure/growth/yeild so how anyone can claim they are pretty much exactly the same as the clone I don't know :nea:

1 person likes this

on the other hand, kalimans is a bx the father being sensi seeds closest resembling males. and backcrossed 4 times i think. im not sure. i think that is the closest bar getting the cut its self.

the original exo cut was one random female plant that had the cheese smell, so any male of the skunk number 1 would not have the same smell taste with its pollen

No Rockster claimed he got his female cut to miraculously change sex to a male and used that to create the seeds, sensi seeds were never mentioned but maybe now he has been called out on it so many times he may have decided to change his story, he never was brilliant with the truth. :rolleyes:

2 people like this

lol

Its debatable that he even had the original clone let alone that the seeds are the same as the clone,the same seeds that were created by a miraculous self reversal of a female plant that became male btw lol

I've seen a few diaries on the net of these grows and they vary widely in structure/growth/yeild so how anyone can claim they are pretty much exactly the same as the clone I don't know :nea:

I have stressed my cuts and created seeds both male and female so it very possible he done that

the old greenhouse cheese is the same as big buddhas but green house exodus cheese is different, im in no way defending arjan and his underhand tacticts but i have grown the old greenhouse cheese and im currently growing greenhouse exodus cheese and there is no way they are the same strain. theres no similarities what so ever.

2 people like this

I will say that there is no better cut than the orignial cut. but even this is evolving as time goes on as when mother has lived its days the baby cut becomes new mother and always a slight change , 4 years on and a big difference but still kro.

That's just bollox mate; sorry.

How can there be slight differences in cuts when there is no change to the genetic information??

3 people like this

the old greenhouse cheese is the same as big buddhas but green house exodus cheese is different, im in no way defending arjan and his underhand tacticts but i have grown the old greenhouse cheese and im currently growing greenhouse exodus cheese and there is no way they are the same strain. theres no similarities what so ever.

so true fella, even the stucture is different.

I think everyone was rushing to bring out there own version of the cheddar that quality came second, now they have spent time this version is so much better

1 person likes this

lol

I have stressed my cuts and created seeds both male and female so it very possible he done that

You've stressed the original cheese clone and got it to produce viable male and female seeds, is that what your saying ?

If so congratulations, you've managed to achieve what lots of different breeders have failed to do despite trying every method currently known. Would you be kind enough to tell us what stress method you used ? And if I were you I'd set up a seed company cos you've cracked something that is considered pretty much impossible.

Aside from the above Rockster claimed the cut he had spontaneously changed sex, not that he stressed it,grew out seeds and found a male but thats an aside.

3 people like this

I will say that there is no better cut than the orignial cut. but even this is evolving as time goes on as when mother has lived its days the baby cut becomes new mother and always a slight change , 4 years on and a big difference but still kro.

That's just bollox mate; sorry.

How can there be slight differences in cuts when there is no change to the genetic information??

your lack of knowledge is bollox matey,

i have had many different breeds and they all get weaker the longer they are reproduced, i take it you havent kept the same plants growing for over 4 years on more than one occasion.plants original genetics might not change the output does so it doesnt matter if its genetics ore age that make your plant degrade they will degrade wether we like it or not!!

1 person likes this