Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Euphoria

exodus cheese

503 posts in this topic

im not arguing mate, to be honest ive never grown any of them and i dont plan to do so either. komodod said they are polar opposites, im just pointing out that there is a connection.

shogun

well there isnt a connection because there is no talk of a skunk number one used in any of the ugorg crosses and even his ''blues'' which he crosses, is his own blues from what i can tell. not the uk clone only. and even if it was, the blue cut is not blue berry smelling nor is it anything like exodus cheese.

so clearly not like either

Edited by Owderb

lol not arguing either m8 the history of the blues/livers is not as easily traceable so a pheno of skunk is an assumption there are those say its fron NL#5 guess we will never know

It just gets a bit tedious when almost every thread is having blues ks pushed like the holy grail of weed, even from ppl who have not grown it just basing it on what they read on ere!!!

4 people like this

amen to that! ks and blues are pushed way too badly no doubt my post about this may be deleted, but hey. if the product is quality it should speak for itself.

i find that this is the only site ive been on where everyone rates the same breeder like this. thats why i said to the other guy to broaden his horizons. there is much better out there. and alot better comming from the states than here aswell.

yup ive heard that thing about it being a northern lights 5 too. altho i get blasted down when i mentioned that before. skunk number 1 was good but not the be all and end all.

plus i dont think its right to bring out seeds and call them blues really, blues is the name of the clone only already. people would jump on a breeder if he called some seeds exodus cheese or whatever but then the parents had no cheese in at all.

Edited by Owderb
3 people like this

Hi kmodod,

Our blues is the original, I can promise you that :yep: and our blues seeds produce blues plants. :)

7 people like this

Hi kmodod,

Our blues is the original, I can promise you that :yep: and our blues seeds produce blues plants. :)

so is the blues you sell, is it an s1 of the livers cut?

No because thats not really the way to do it.

Its the original blues/livers clone back crossed and the seeds produce blues plants-girls&boys! ;)

2 people like this

No because thats not really the way to do it.

Its the original blues/livers clone back crossed and the seeds produce blues plants-girls&boys! ;)

back crossed with what? and haw many times? shouldnt you call it blues bx?

1 person likes this

Anybody that buys our seeds knows exactly what their buying. :)

Im not here to sell them to you and this thread is about cheese.

Anybody that buys our seeds knows exactly what their buying. :)

Im not here to sell them to you and this thread is about cheese.

blues came up because it was offered as a close alternative to cheese. what do you reckon?

Its similar in respect that its an extremely smelly skunk so I can see why some people would recommend it as an alternative to uk cheese but they dont taste or smell the same and the high is completely different.

1 person likes this

Its similar in respect that its an extremely smelly skunk so I can see why some people would recommend it as an alternative to uk cheese but they dont taste or smell the same and the high is completely different.

cool, yeah i looked at your seed on the tude so your right its clear what you are selling i didnt doubt that. just the name that isnt quite right as its a cross. but anyway still great work by the look of it:)

Edited by komodod
1 person likes this

hi the only thing close is the gsh exodus seeds. its the only one that comes close to the english cheese cut. i would say about 80% there. anoter stain that is real cheesy with a bit of lemon and my fav by far is seedism - twista 108

bee

there are so many companies offering the next best cheese but the english cut kicks butt!

I've grown Exodus Cheese, and also the original Blues cut. Whilst not the same, they do have many many similarities and I for one am happy to believe the story that they both are early Skunk No.1 Chemovars. Not identical, but certainly very similar. Sisters of skunk.....

So I would suggest maybe trying UGORG's "Blues". It won't be Cheese as such, but there will be some very satisfying similarities ;)

Enjoy the hunt, man. And remember that genetics is only part of the equation. Getting your GR dialled in right is the other part of it, and too many folks forget that. You can use the bestest genetics there are, but if you grow them badly they will perform badly. ;)

Agreed with Arnold on this.

I wouldn't bother wasting my time with any of the Cheese crosses or fake's, just won't be what you're looking for I'm afraid.

The Blues, although it's different, still has the same characteristics you love Cheese for and it's as reliable as they come.... I'd recommend that as well

Never had cheese I really liked...maybe never the real thing..

Blues is the bollocks though, best weed I have ever smoked.

i asked some people for a blueberry type plant they recomended blues. someone asks for cheese they offer up blues. fuck me the endless possibilties of blues.

I hate to say it but Blues is probably the closest I've grown to Cheese as well, similar but a little sweeter n muskier, totally different high though as mentioned lol

I say that not as a big fan of Blues or Cheese, I like them sure, but not my cup of tea, my mates on the other hand love it! There are much better strains out there of course, I prefer the Smile out of all the UGORG stuff, got a wicked stinky Killerskunk pheno as well that was really dirty cheese tasting :yinyang:

Edited by CantBeFuct
1 person likes this

Kaliman seeds cheese#1 is about as close to the original you'll get,its pretty much exactly the same as the exodus clone.

1 person likes this