Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

namkha

Mango Thai

98 posts in this topic

Put them out in 20 packs or with a lowered price? I would buy them :D Probably even with the full price I reckon.

it's one possibility I considered - but even if you write that in the strain description it can still lead to a lot of confusion, as people often don't read them... (or sometimes even understand what type of strains these are)

I won't have access to them for a while anyway, so I think the best thing will be to wait --- the new season is starting anyway

1 person likes this

Harvest season I assume? Does this Mekong type get exported to other parts of the golden triangle or is it strictly a local delicacy? What is the rest of Thailand smoking? I heard some Cambodian strains also have a mango bouquet, and Gypsies Khmer Gold in pictures I've seen looked a lot like Mango Thai. Have you been that far down the Mekong river Namkha?

yes - it's harvest season until March --- with the better stuff being cropped nearer March (i.e sown end August early Sept, and flowering in dry season, whereas earlier stuff gets rained on in flowering)

explained where this strain is from just a few posts back in the post you quoted --- it is not from the Golden Triangle --- the Golden Triangle is a small area around where the borders of Northern Laos, Northern Thailand and Burma meet... there is not much growing around there - what there is is mostly chinensis strains, plus of course opium... the growing and smoking regions are further south

yes I've been to Cambodia and spent some time there, but I don't much like it as a place - esp. the expat community and dodgy tourists, so never went looking about as I just wanted to leave

most of what you see in Thailand comes from Isan near the Mekong - especially north Isan, but the same 'Thai' strain is also grown in the central highlands of Laos - i.e. strains don't have passports

Edited by namkha
1 person likes this

yes - it's harvest season until March --- with the better stuff being cropped nearer March (i.e sown end August early Sept, and flowering in dry season, whereas earlier stuff gets rained on in flowering)

explained where this strain is from just a few posts back in the post you quoted --- it is not from the Golden Triangle --- the Golden Triangle is a small area around where the borders of Northern Laos, Northern Thailand and Burma meet... there is not much growing around there - what there is is mostly chinensis strains, plus of course opium... the growing and smoking regions are further south

yes I've been to Cambodia and spent some time there, but I don't much like it as a place - esp. the expat community and dodgy tourists, so never went looking about as I just wanted to leave

most of what you see in Thailand comes from Isan near the Mekong - especially north Isan, but the same 'Thai' strain is also grown in the central highlands of Laos - i.e. strains don't have passports

Golden triangle might have been a bad choice of words on my part when I actually meant the golden triangle countries in a broader sense. The reason I asked if it's local delicacy is because you said "it is something quite different from the type of ganja people associate with Thai/Lao".So I thought it's not the most common type being exported. The smells I've most often seen mentioned with Thai are lime and lemon, not so much mango.

Fucking dodgey farangs!

I'll keep an eye open for those seeds ;) Good day to everyone! ^^

hello,

namkha,

when thai ,laos or cambodian lines back to stock??? some possibilities this 2015? or i have choice another? like mama thai seedsman is my other option

regards

Edited by LimonHaze

when thai ,laos or cambodian lines back to stock???

hi - no plans to get any right now, but if and when I have any they will go up on the site and I will announce it here and on facebook

Maybe this one will be available in 2018 again.

I have to check my crystal ball again.  :wassnnme:

1 person likes this