Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest hantshaze

2011 High Life Cannabis Cup!

117 posts in this topic

Hey lads, Jay reminded me of something real funny that happened on stage when they were giving the awards out for the Cannabis Cup.

Some fella won an award in one of the categories, cant remember what but when the fella went up onto the stage he collected his award and then just strolled out the back of the stage, not the way he came nor the right way too leave :rofl:

All the Soft Secret guys were looking at each other thinking ware the fuck is he going lol

The whole proceedings were stopped for a min or 2 as they were all laughing about it now.

The bloke must of been so fuckin stoned he didn't have a clue ware he was going :rofl:

I had forgot that but it made us roar up big style, only at the Cup!

3 people like this

Hey lads, Jay reminded me of something real funny that happened on stage when they were giving the awards out for the Cannabis Cup.

Some fella won an award in one of the categories, cant remember what but when the fella went up onto the stage he collected his award and then just strolled out the back of the stage, not the way he came nor the right way too leave :rofl:

All the Soft Secret guys were looking at each other thinking ware the fuck is he going lol

The whole proceedings were stopped for a min or 2 as they were all laughing about it now.

The bloke must of been so fuckin stoned he didn't have a clue ware he was going :rofl:

I had forgot that but it made us roar up big style, only at the Cup!

Some Fella eh?

Come on Hants fess up, it was you wasn't it :skin_up::stoned::smokin::wassnnme:

1 person likes this

I can only wish to be as stoned as that fella :yep:

I recon NJD could give him a run for his money, not on the Saturday though :wassnnme:

The thing was the guy never came back out :rofl:

Just disappeared with his Award lol

Edited by hantshaze
1 person likes this

Sounds like you really did have a great time,i bet when you was up on that stage you both felt well chuffed.Pity about the fight and all.Both you and hantshaze are doing a great job of telling a story.So well infact its as if one is there when reading it lol.

Edited by hashi
1 person likes this

This thread is like some post-post-modernist biography of the weekend. :rofl:

You should publish :yep:

2 people like this

So we get back into Amsterdam, cant really remember ware we got dropped off when we got back, think it was near our Hotel. Njd, jay, oss and my self were buzzin like fuck man, espesh Njd and myself :yep: We were in the hart of the Dam with our trophies in hand and there were loads of peeps looking at us wandering why the fuck have they got them lol The rokerij coffee shop we went to first thing in the morning was our choice of somewhere to go for another smoke. We get in there and I 'm sure there view on us in the state we were was coming over as we were Paddy's lol, pissed to fuck and also very very mashed from all the nights green. So we go in and they tell us there about to shut and all that bollox. I knew we weren't gonna get a drink now as it was nearly 1am. Me, jay and Oss head out the door to think what we can do but Njd is still in there talking some bloke into letting us stay on for afters but we couldn't see it happening. I'm really finding it hard now to get what we did in the right order. I think we had a look around and sore a Macky D's and head there for some munch, which was well in need of. After our grub we head back out and walk over to a very busy canal bridge right by the floating flower market and all start getting spliffs together, Njd was also having a good blast on his pipe also. Man we were having such a wicked laugh out in the city lights at about 1.30 am now. The city was still full of life, peeps heading in all direction's. Then Njd drops his pipe and it smashes on the floor lol man he's a fuckin monster smoker for sure. Anyway the bits of his pipe our picked up and berried at sea, well Canal lol The next minuet Njd See's this fella who was in the Rokerij and calls him over. At this stage we are pretty damn mashed but Njd comes over with his new Friend lol and starts telling us come on this guys gonna show us round a load of coffee shops and bars. Ffs its 2am we tell Njd. All us 3 needed was bed, big style. Me and jay have had enough now and tell Njd & Oss were heading back to the Hotel, I think Oss had had enough by this time also as he had a bad nights sleep the night before. I cant remember if Oss went with Njd and his new found friend but he definitely left Njd out with this guy on his own.

I can remember that because one of the funniest thing happened, not to Oss though. Oss is fast asleep when he feels someone trying to wake him up. Njd actually woke Oss up to ask if he wanted a line of Coke, WOKE HIM UP :rofl: I don't think Oss was up for a line at that stage of the night :nono: And told him ware to go. If you can imagine some one totally and utterly pissed, double it and that was Njd

I wish I could remember more of our late night antics but my head had taken a battering. I'm sure Oss can enlighten us on a few more bits from when we got back. Any way my head hit the pillow and the next thing I knew it was Saturday, the day we all got to meet up with Austrian toker :naughty: And have it all again XXL :yep:

Tbc.........................

Edited by hantshaze
4 people like this

lol Hants let me take it back to when we were having a smoke at the bridge when NJD dropped his pipe lol when we finished are js and you went to the hotel to bed me and NJD went for walk and ended up in a bar right next to the hotel we were staying it was run by a couple of Irish lads I think at this point ivwas ready for bed but NJD dragged me in there lol and I thought fuck it as it was my last night why not

Got at the bar and NJD gets 2 pints in I say this is my last one as it was 2am and we had been smoking and drinking for hours So sitting there and NJD asks if we can smoke weed and he said no so thought we pop outside for j then the bar tender asks you want to smoke weed or buy it smoke we said oh I thought you wanted to buy go in that room over there and smoke away fooking sweet :smokin: So sitting there nice cold beer and I thought I would roll a nice hash j fool knows what NJD had but he went of for 5 mins and came back with an other pint at this point I was done :wallbash: and did not want no more but you try and tell NJD in the state he was :russian: so it nearly hitting 3am and bar is sitting soon and guess what NJD comes back with a fooking shot of something :wallbash: Ffs lol so we had that after me moaning at NJD for getting me one

And then bar tender tells us time is up and njd is trying to get a lock in

So back outside around 3.15 am all fooked up and walking across to the hotel NJD decides he wants an other j ffs animal. so he gets me to cup a j while he is swaying around then this bloke come up wanna buy cd hip hop mixed by me I'm like ffs just fook off and NJD hurry up nope NJD starts chatting shit with him while I'm staring there with j in my hand half rolled :wallbash: I thought fook this I'm going up to the hotel to bed gave NJD his j and said I'm off and left NJD with his new mate lol

As I get in to bed and just dose off NJD comes rolling in about 4.30 am all mash up saying he bought some sniff FFS I ant doing that shit going to sleep the thing is he does not do it ether he was that mashed you could of sold him 2 left shoes that did not fit

So he threw it on the side and went to bed well we all know what happens when your that mashed and you lay down yep I just fell asleep and I'm woken by NJD throwing his guts up in the sink nooooooo all I want was a couple of hous sleep fooking funny though felt like a teenager away on a lads holiday again well after about an hour of that Hants rang the hotel room phone around 9 only had like 2 hours sleep he said something funny but can't remember now hopefully he will carry on

Top night though one to remember fo sure

Oss

Edited by Tremont
to remove offensive word
3 people like this

Loving this thread it's an epic , great to hear you guys made the most of the prize :toot:

WKD thread guys :yep:

Had a lot of reading and catching up to do as not been around much recently.. Going through this thread was quality and reminded me loads of my trip the year before!! :yes:

So glad you guys had a ball together and brought back many tales to share with us :yinyang:

Hats off to you guys again for the well earned wins :yep: And of corse to Sweet Seeds and UK420, you guys rock ! :notworthy:

S.K.

2 people like this

Good thread lads. Congrats too. Loving the cups you won. Full of beer at one stage too. Good man. :yep:

Edited by Blayz'd
1 person likes this

Fuckin fuming :ranting: Just spent 2 fuckin hours doing a right up on our trip and pressed the FUCKIN refresh button instead of the spell check :ranting: Not got the FUCKIN time to FUCKIN do it again now FFS HAZE YOU FUCKIN WANKER :wallbash:

Try again tomoz!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this

Amazing reading but for sure nothing to compare with the reality of it :wassnnme:

Great work on having proper fun :hippy:

1 person likes this