Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

9,759 posts in this topic

Haven't been on here too much as super busy, barley have time to eat Its been takeaway and pot noodles most nights :down: Anyway just a heads up that there will be more MWF seeds hitting the store next week... 

 

large.IMG_3593.jpglarge.mwfs1-3.jpglarge.mwfs1-2.jpglarge.mwfs1-5.jpglarge.mwfs1-1.jpglarge.MWFs1.JPGlarge.5d83803fbd8b8_MFWs1.JPGlarge.MWF03.jpglarge.MWFS1..jpg

 

Cheers 

Edited by Amarillo slim
26 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Amarillo slim said:

Haven't been on here too much as super busy, barley have time to eat Its been takeaway and pot noodles most nights :down: Anyway just a heads up that there will be more MWF seeds hitting the store next week... 

 

large.IMG_3593.jpglarge.mwfs1-3.jpglarge.mwfs1-2.jpglarge.mwfs1-5.jpglarge.mwfs1-1.jpglarge.MWFs1.JPGlarge.5d83803fbd8b8_MFWs1.JPGlarge.MWF03.jpglarge.MWFS1..jpg

 

Cheers 

It feels like Christmas already haha

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, starfish said:

It feels like Christmas already haha

 

If you are looking for Christmas pressies I will say that certain phenotypes are 'colour coded', so all the family can help trim :thumsup:

 

large.IMG_3174.jpg

 

lol 

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 06/12/2019 at 7:07 PM, Amarillo slim said:

 

If you are looking for Christmas pressies I will say that certain phenotypes are 'colour coded', so all the family can help trim :thumsup:

 

large.IMG_3174.jpg

 

lol 

Haha a few bits of tinsol and some lights on her im sure she would be happy the house wouldn’t smell of Christmas scran cooking that’s for sure 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 08/12/2019 at 1:22 AM, starfish said:

Haha a few bits of tinsol and some lights on her im sure she would be happy the house wouldn’t smell of Christmas scran cooking that’s for sure 

They look amazing FairPlay dude

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

The MWF look lovely, any plans for regular seeds?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Cheers guys

21 minutes ago, growitandsmokeit said:

any plans for regular seeds?

 

Not of MWF no, why? 

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Prefer doing regs.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, growitandsmokeit said:

Prefer doing regs.

 

So you can waste time and space and increase risk by growing male plants?  Some kind of masochism driving that or...?  (just taking the piss) although truly I'm interested to know why regs are preferable.  

 

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now