Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

9,750 posts in this topic

@Asha605 I take full responsibility for your 3 new additions! They arn't the most dense of bud choice but it's that delish flavor of outdoor SD and the quality of resin and hash from the Affidaze,and the weight, iv made some truely superb squidgy dry sift hash from the trim alone, its like solidified oil basically, all my other hash is not like it, haven't even tried hashing any buds yet :shock: And the F. Duck..... can't wait to try next year!! Madness!! Looks awesome. I truely hope you won't be disapointed if you do grow them, im sure you wont :)

:yinyang::bong::yinyang:

1 person likes this

I’m sure I won’t be disappointed, only super happy to have been inspired by my old pal subspecies, innit!:D

We gotta stop talking about new strains to try now though, or I’ll get all carried away again and spend next summer hiding from my neighbours and being terrified of helicopters!:rolleyes:

That hash sounds killer!

I gotta get on the hash making.. got a trim pile burning a hole in my bubble bucket!

:yinyang::bong::yinyang:.. I like this combo!:D

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, SubSpecies said:

@Oliffe Sure do....... she didn't want to stop growing, kept throwing out new calyx non stop, colas were slightly loose, but lots of dense clumped calyxs forming each big cola structure, LST'd, 50L pot, she used nearlly all of that space for roots bar 6inch from the bottom, pure organic homeblend soil, fed with mostly reggae music, worm humus compost tea every watering, bit of seaweed once a month... not guerilla though bear in mind. 6 oz good honest totally destalked (even the bigger buds got destalked proper job) and a 62% humidity dry weight. Top smoke. Taste like old skool outdoor import herb from years back.... with a lovely stardawg twang. Best tasting smoke this year (except my affidaze hash) Enjoy the pics my friend :bong:  :yinyang:

SubSpecies presents Fast Buds Auto Stardawg, 118 days seed to weed

large.custom_resized_6a010e28-8f21-4a1e-b56a-f4ef6adb2d8f.JPG

large.custom_resized_878a686c-6498-4d34-91f7-d307fc4bebe1.jpglarge.custom_resized_a87e46f0-731e-49c1-8b7d-3c38c0441596.jpglarge.custom_resized_457601ab-5a82-49e4-a6de-4f04e343ef3b.jpglarge.custom_resized_43e3de13-e51c-4816-8eaa-c97a1acfd76b.JPGlarge.custom_resized_35399804-614e-4cb9-8d91-87ea7485a6b7.jpglarge.custom_resized_a4c95daf-da59-4cf5-ada4-ea2702635133.jpg

Nice, but that's nowhere near 6oz mate, did you weigh it wet?

1 person likes this

@Eelhelmet Wet? are you serious! read what i said about it bro! 62% humidity dry! Believe it or not my friend. Maybe it is hard to believe hey, and to be honest i couldn't believe it either, and nor could my friends who see me weight it! Got just over 1oz nice trim also. There was a couple of nice branches pre chopped before i tooks the pics aswell. :yinyang:

Edited by SubSpecies

I'm being totally serious, I've grown one or two 6ozers and that there ain't anywhere near what it takes.

Nice plant though.

1 person likes this

Thanks man :yinyang: I'm being totally honest. I think it was the 50L pot and the LST that did it. She was low, but wide as f. Shockin, but it's true :yinyang:

2 people like this

Weight means nothing as long as it’s a good smoke and does what you need well done 

3 people like this

@ineedofusername True words, thanks bro! Weight for me serves 1 purpose, gives i a rough estimate as to how long my herb will last me for the year, thats it, i know my consumption amount so i aim for that and im blessed for the year, any extra is xtra hash to enjoy :yinyang:

Where weight is concerned, heres a badass auto grow indoors ... 18 oz  from 1 xxl auto

@teehee Respect man! Heavyweight!

2 people like this

Cheers @SubSpecies I have to say that Blue Amnesia was some of the nicest bud I've ever had, and that's after 30+ years of caning it all 'round the World.

Some of the genetics available these days are light years away from the Auto's of 5-6 years ago. I agree with @ineedofusername.... quality over quantity, but these XXL strains do both!

2 people like this

14 hours ago, teehee said:

Cheers @SubSpecies I have to say that Blue Amnesia was some of the nicest bud I've ever had, and that's after 30+ years of caning it all 'round the World.

Some of the genetics available these days are light years away from the Auto's of 5-6 years ago. I agree with @ineedofusername.... quality over quantity, but these XXL strains do both!

Think i'll give it a shot outdoors, well, i definatly will!! @Asha605 Another strain for the list next year lol!!!

Nice teehee, nuff respect to you Sir! Inspirational :yinyang:

:yinyang::bong::yinyang:

2 people like this

@SubSpecies.. we’ve spoken about this seed tempting before! You’re a naughty boy!:bangin:;);) 

Sounds like your garden is gonna be just as full as mine next season! 

Yeahhhhhh! Gonna be FUN times!:D

1 person likes this

All weighed in, 4 plants just over 9ozs.. another year were iv got my quoter :thumsup:

Came in early but didn't turn out to bad.. 

large.rps20191110_202019.jpglarge.rps20191110_201952.jpglarge.rps20191110_202006.jpglarge.rps20191110_202029.jpg

16 people like this

@80085 Nice quality for a early harvest. Do you also have any dry Bud shots from last year to compare? I remember u had very mature buds last year!

again sorry for the poor english :smokin:

1 person likes this

@Boswandeling thanks buddy... unfortunately I didn't get any dry bud shots of last year was to slack!

1 person likes this

gallery_81723_12942_200845.jpg

Just seen how easy it is these days to post a pic.  This is a serious happiness from a few years back up at lat 55 nearly.  

10 people like this