Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

9,759 posts in this topic

stunning pics there lively :guitar: 

and that plot.. wow lol. its like a nice back garden with some nice privacy I love it 

3 people like this

@zug @Andromedian lovely stuff, wait till you see the frost on the mangos. 

@LivelyUpYourself love that plot mate, it’s like a palace garden or something, nice plants to

3 people like this

Holy fuck @Andromedian @zug you guys have got some fucking monsters already :notworthy: good work 

3 people like this

Thanks guys, tis a nice secure plot when you're in there. cheeky tunnel entrance 

large.PHOTO13.jpg

locations a bit of a piss take but worked last year :yep:

@zug @Andromedian you guys are nuts, love the instant plots and monster plants, smashing it 

19 people like this

On 22/06/2019 at 9:23 PM, zorg said:

Surveying your own plots for any new footpaths before visit - the lazy way.

survey.jpg

@zorgAre you using Google maps?

1 person likes this

All things considered, this rain we are having hasn't been bad. Thankfully the plot has good drainage so the ground isn't too boggy and the girls seem to like it :yahoo:

I should have pushed the plot 10 yards further forward as that seems to be getting all the light from morning until night but come August it should be dandy. Happy growing all.large.IMG_20190620_161649432.jpglarge.IMG_20190620_162203909_HDR.jpglarge.IMG_20190620_163606431.jpglarge.IMG_20190620_161615535.jpglarge.IMG_20190620_163619448_HDR.jpg

14 people like this

Csz2XXa.jpg

My plot of Lowryder #2's

11 people like this

14 hours ago, Tommy tucker said:

@zorgAre you using Google maps?

Drone. 

4 people like this

54 minutes ago, zorg said:

Drone. 

So your checking your plot with your own drone that takes photos of the ground?

18 minutes ago, Tommy tucker said:

Wouldn't be surprised. 

You can pick up half decent ones for less than £200 now

Posted (edited)

45 minutes ago, Tommy tucker said:

Yes, the idea is to fly over the plot and check if no new paths have been made before walking in by foot. Drone also comes super handy for potential plot hunting. 

Edited by zorg
4 people like this

1 hour ago, zorg said:

Yes, the idea is to fly over the plot and check if no new paths have been made before walking in by foot. Drone also comes super handy for potential plot hunting. 

Bloody aliens always have the best tech. This is impressive dude. Never thought of this.

1 person likes this

The past couple of weeks auto antics at lat 53, Euforia, Wild Thai Ryder, Sour Diesel, Blue Ammo XL, Ministry of Cannabis Blue Ammo, Seedsman Gelato and Northern Lights. 10 plants were put out yesterday in 20 litre bags after being started on housemates south facing loft window box. Got another 10 started this week, same strains but an extra Thai Ryder :) will get those out in the next 2 weeks. I like to start auto's in June :)

I put 2 Easy Sativa x skunk from RGSC , 3 Jack47FV and two Dinafem auto's down at the trusty spot, latitude 51 about 4 weeks ago. I put a good few slug pellets down but with all the rain they may be long gone, they were a good few inches when I put them in so fingers crossed they have outgrown the slugs.

large.DSC_0375.jpg

large.IMG-20190625-WA0000.jpglarge.IMG-20190625-WA0001.jpg

16 people like this

Hi guys. Posted on the sick plants part earlier and heard nothing yet and im kinda worrying so trying anything to get a response. basically 2 of my plants have clawing leafs and the rest of them are fine.. Any solution on whats causing this and is there a fix? Here they are:

large_leaf.jpglarge.leaf1.jpg

4 people like this

6 minutes ago, UkGrowth said:

Any solution on whats causing this and is there a fix? Here they are:

Sorry for such a basic suggestion , but have you seen this page? 

https://www.growweedeasy.com/marijuana-symptoms-pictures

Wish I could be more help, I'm a noob tho, so hopefully I'll learn something from your problem if I'm lucky. 

Good luck with it.