Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

9,421 posts in this topic

Hats off to you all,lovely looking plants hope you all have a good season 

B lucky 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hats off to you all,lovely looking plants hope you all have a good season 

B lucky 

Edited by spondy
Double post
3 people like this

large.5ce4034b12f81_doubleblanche21.jpglarge.5ce40333976c6_wfxbv6.jpg20.jpglarge.5ce403181f33b_wwxam.jpg

the double blacnhes have found there feet and are ok ,,planted a few  whitey freeze x bluvelvet yeserday ,,and the smalll auto  along with a bunch was planted a week or so ago hoped for rain but none as yet  took em a lil drink but think they gonna fade away  

8 people like this

Wow the aliens plots are looking good . Nice size already on them . Good luck this year guys!!

@Eelhelmethow you doing buddy. I've popped some rd x bbauto f2s from your gifting a few seasons back:)  am I right in thinking Randy made the cross and you took them to f2? Any reports based on the f2s please mate? 

Good luck this season 

3 people like this

I *think* we harvested one of those in 2016 and it was the most beautiful blueberry muffin tasting stuff. Andro will confirm but I'm sure it was rd x bba

2 people like this

2 hours ago, zug said:

I *think* we harvested one of those in 2016 and it was the most beautiful blueberry muffin tasting stuff. Andro will confirm but I'm sure it was rd x bba

Nah mate....that was BB x RD.....from Eelhelmet

2 people like this

3 hours ago, gravy_14 said:

Wow the aliens plots are looking good . Nice size already on them . Good luck this year guys!!

@Eelhelmethow you doing buddy. I've popped some rd x bbauto f2s from your gifting a few seasons back:)  am I right in thinking Randy made the cross and you took them to f2? Any reports based on the f2s please mate? 

Good luck this season 

Gravy sappnin mate....been a while

Hope shits good dude...

Thanks....we started early....kind of experiment.

You too.....

Got 2 old school red purps on the go....:skin_up:

you doing any...know you are a fan?

Be safe mate

:yep:

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Andromedian said:

Nah mate....that was BB x RD.....from Eelhelmet

Yeah that's what he's talking about innit

1 person likes this

Just now, zug said:

Yeah that's what he's talking about innit

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, zug said:

Thanks zug mate. I think I recall that actually. I remember randys ones out . They looked great befroe the rip. 

2 people like this

12 hours ago, Andromedian said:

Gravy sappnin mate....been a while

Hope shits good dude...

Thanks....we started early....kind of experiment.

You too.....

Got 2 old school red purps on the go....:skin_up:

you doing any...know you are a fan?

Be safe mate

How we doing brother .  Too long indeed ...

Shits all good man. Been posting away over the road more but it's always good to stop in here this time of year. Every one looks like theyve got a good season shaping up! 

Your experiment looks like it will pay off mate. 

Haha it's funny that red purps is now the old skool. I haven't got any out this year. Done well with them last year and the year before tho .  Strong smoke . Good resitance. Makes great hash. I had my best season last year. :) I'm trying all new cultivars this year. Critical sour.  Mwf. Uel xs. Being the main pull. 

Nice to catch up with ya man. Good luck this season and stay safe yourself 

4 people like this

18 hours ago, Andromedian said:

Do you remember how she performed andro mate ? 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I do. She did extremely well considering she was left in a saturated boggy plot. Was a big bud on a stick where she was stunted due to the waterlogged area, but suffered no mould and the taste was extremely good. Like blueberry / cherry bakewell....very cakey/muffin flavour.  Finished around 1st week October.

I remember hunting through a jar of red purps/s6/and that for tiny buds of it once it had run out....it was that good.

I'll try and find a pic...

Edited by zug
1 person likes this

2 hours ago, zug said:

I do. She did extremely well considering she was left in a saturated boggy plot. Was a big bud on a stick where she was stunted due to the waterlogged area, but suffered no mould and the taste was extremely good. Like blueberry / cherry bakewell....very cakey/muffin flavour.  Finished around 1st week October.

I remember hunting through a jar of red purps/s6/and that for tiny buds of it once it had run out....it was that good.

I'll try and find a pic...

Thanks mate that's great info. I really am a fan of berry terp style weed. Blueberry is a classic strain . 

Wow that's says a lot about it mate. Here's hoping I get something close to the pheno you found. All seeds germed . :)

10 hours ago, gravy_14 said:

How we doing brother .  Too long indeed ...

Shits all good man. Been posting away over the road more but it's always good to stop in here this time of year. Every one looks like theyve got a good season shaping up! 

Your experiment looks like it will pay off mate. 

Haha it's funny that red purps is now the old skool. I haven't got any out this year. Done well with them last year and the year before tho .  Strong smoke . Good resitance. Makes great hash. I had my best season last year. :) I'm trying all new cultivars this year. Critical sour.  Mwf. Uel xs. Being the main pull. 

Nice to catch up with ya man. Good luck this season and stay safe yourself 

iiiiiiite…..well im glad alls good dude.

I did wonder if you were still over the road....that place ain't for me really

I can just about keep up with growers on here, so when they changed all there shit, I didn't bother going back.

The other BB X RD's we did were at a right pony plot, so came out shit, started well, but ended up getting no sun, and a heatwave didn't help much either lol

But the blueberry muffin one, zug is talking about....wow, came through world war 3, floods of epic proportion.....

We still have seeds from her....yes a male got away....why we don't do regs anymore ha ha

Yeah I love red purps too....got a bit worried after the dan thing though, so gonna leave them well alone.

The best outdoor smoke we have had, was Fire99, but not without its probs...half were autos...we are doing 2 to a hole with them this year:yep:

Good luck with the new strains, 

Great to hear from you