Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

farmer boy

random guerrilla photos

8,267 posts in this topic

mine are autos, they've weathered some rough conditions....even the dogs Kong bounced and hit one yesterday ( i was throwing it the other direction) Ill take new pics tomorrow and post them, I have popped some new autos on that should perform slightly better now the temps have gone up a bit. 

, dont worry @Russjackell we can shame ourselves together tomorrow. :) 

4 people like this

3 minutes ago, assault and battery said:

mine are autos, they've weathered some rough conditions....even the dogs Kong bounced and hit one yesterday ( i was throwing it the other direction) Ill take new pics tomorrow and post them, I have popped some new autos on that should perform slightly better now the temps have gone up a bit. 

, dont worry @Russjackell we can shame ourselves together tomorrow. :) 

What pisses me off the most is that the 2 I gifted to a mate only get west sun and are fuckin huge!

2 people like this

@Russjackell

fucking typical innit. Im dying not growing indoors. all this outdoor stuff, it feels so unnatural to me.....Indoors my autos get 24hr light, this feels wrong putting them outside.... Ill be glad to get back to indoor growing when i can. but until then... its the bottom of me garden or nothing... 

Mine are south facing. i watch them turn themselves from left to right over the course of the day. its quite nice watching them follow the sun. they've had a little burst of growth in the last week with the sun being a bit more out but they're only a foot tall and flowering so I'm not hoping for much. the next ones will be better i think. the new ones i went for xl autos but put them in 18L pots whereas my bonsai train wrecks are in the ground, in the onion patch. and a bit shit. 

1 person likes this

I’m late too it this year, first plants go in tomorrow. They’ve a good root system on them and I know they will end up decent sized plants. So don’t worry bro 

get ya pics out 

get ya pics out

gettttt ya pics out for the laaaddddds! lol 

3 people like this

@Amarillo slim cheers for the advice! i used storage boxes the same way as you do last year, but can only take small bits with me to this spot on the push bike, hence the greenhouse and the small cages...

i poked holes all around the greenhouse to hopefully get some airflow through it, though they've been in there for about week now since they've sprouted, so they will be planted out in a few days now anyway.

i do have some taller green mesh i could use... just gotta see if i can get it there lol

3 hours ago, tsk said:

i actually feel physically proud of that plant - like i want to introduce it to my friends or take it out and buy it a meal and a drink... congratulate it like a mafia don with a series of small pats to the cheek for being just so fucking impressive!

"your commitment to growth is a source of great joy for the family..." 

ive got 26 plants out and about - that DFG is the head of the pride 

lol i can relate to that feeling. I think all us gg's prob can tbf.. yeah man, i havent been to my plot for 2 weeks and wont visit for another 2-3 weeks due to it being a 2hr drive from home, (frustrating but at the same time, its nice to see huge progress wen i do go. And obv its better for stealth) but when i was there last, it was the dfg's that were, on average, ahead of the others. This was taken 2 weeks ago20180602_105116.jpg

12 people like this

3 hours ago, assault and battery said:

i came to this thread thinking I might post some pics of my first ever out door grow but now i think I'll just enjoy them privately and not get laughed at ha ha 

fuckin stoopid bonsia bollocks mine are compared to this. 

I dunno what the indoor forums are like on uk420 as i only grow outdoors, but this forum is as friendly as they come. No judgment, just support and advice... and the occasional brag..  but when you got summin to brag about, brag away! Me personally, i take pleasure in watching them develop and grow through the different stages, and as the outdoor season is so long in comparison to your average indoor grow, it becomes like a year long hobbie. I think everyone on the outdoors forum here, who have at least a couple of seasons under their belt would agree. You start this game initially because you want the end product, but after a couple of grows, its actually the experience of growing the plants and watching them develop that keeps me coming back year after year. The end product almost comes second now... so post your pics up mate. I for one will be interested to watch your backyard project unfold! And good luck!

7 people like this

@ocb that dfg is gonna be hugh-normous when you go back man... Take a big camera ;)

Same here, of the 6 or 7 strains currently running the DFG is in the lead by miles... But it's not a Sprint this game, it's a many months long marathon and much can happen, so let's wait and see, but so far... Whoosh. 

Looks like the mighty gold have started their flowering branching pattern! If they could finish late August, early September i would be all kinds of chuffed...

And your not wrong about the process becoming as njoyable or more so than the product... It really is like a constant game all year round. How is my mood? Check the weather.. ;)

5 people like this

10 hours ago, some1 said:

@Amarillo slim cheers for the advice! i used storage boxes the same way as you do last year, but can only take small bits with me to this spot on the push bike, hence the greenhouse and the small cages...

i poked holes all around the greenhouse to hopefully get some airflow through it, though they've been in there for about week now since they've sprouted, so they will be planted out in a few days now anyway.

i do have some taller green mesh i could use... just gotta see if i can get it there lol

Make your cages at home and fold them like paper you'll be surprised how small you can get them

1 person likes this

Ok I said I’d get my pics out... 

sweet seeds trainwreck autos

large.002A3879-7B17-4034-A91D-6CCA637FDB68.jpeglarge.4A2E608B-F0FC-4295-98D4-441FD3BED021.jpeglarge.92B7EAF4-E849-4A96-8FF2-B31A248270C9.jpeglarge.98BD12EC-9058-4B88-B662-3ED849509B20.jpeg

followed by sweet seeds xl green poison auto 

large.91748F74-FFB0-4928-9C1E-B7738F81D0A9.jpeg

im hoping the latter really perform compared to the trainwrecks. 

You can stop laughing now lol 

16 people like this

@ocb - as i was saying, its a long game and much can happen - high winds for example...

large.Photo0715.jpg

thats the two DFGs and one Mighty Gold snapped in half...

my big proud girl...:crybaby:

large.Photo0711.jpg

other DFG...

large.Photo0713.jpg

this mighty gold is kinda saving its self... but is still fucked...

large.Photo0712.jpg

so, totes gutted - but also not totally. those dfg have got some leaves still on and one hell of a root system... i dont think any of them are out of play quite yet...

game on!

:cheers:

8 people like this

@assault and battery looking fuckin primo chief! thanks for the share, no laughter here, just mild jealousy over your intact plants... :D

:cheers:

1 person likes this

@tsk

Thank you very much! 

i was just looking at your snapped lady there. I’d have cried. I’d really like to have popped some photo periods but too worried about the size they’d potentially get.

If the trees around the bottom of the garden get a bit more established by next season I may well sacrifice the pumpkin patch for a photo girl and try to grow myself a tree. 

I have to admit, I quite like sitting at the bottom of the garden watching them grow. If I get a nice smoke this year then I might be a convert lol 

2 people like this

@tsk

All the time they are indoors they get blown directly with a fan (whilst the lights on) to strengthen the stems, so im hoping their stems will be sufficiently sturdy. Plus there isnt what i would call a strong wind. Just an average breeze. Fingers crossed!

1 person likes this

@Amarillo slim cages fixed, seedlings out of the greenhouse. thanks again dude!

now to wait and see if this experimental soil mix works haha :smokin:

large.1.JPGlarge.2.JPGlarge.3.JPG

8 people like this