Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mickle

What Games Are You Playing At The Moment?

3,632 posts in this topic

@growinggold just played duos and mate died n couldn't be get him back in. Won the game which I'm glad about as I knew I was doing well. Taking out whole teams with gold shields. I ended up with 17 kills and 3971 damage. Just missed the 4k badge but deffo best game I have had. Wished I had recorded it it was that good lol .

1 person likes this

Been playing PES2020 online but the lag cheats are really starting to piss me off.

@stummer cracker of game that. My best is crica 2100. 

44 minutes ago, growinggold said:

@stummer cracker of game that. My best is crica 2100. 

Ain't been into a game this much since cod mw2. Ain't really touched the new cod much tbh but if they bring back high rise or terminal then I will jump on. Looking forward to the return of kings canyon tbh as night mode didn't do it for me. 

Still playing Forza Horizon 4 , they're releasing new content for this game after all this time as well

Let's face it it's the only way I'm ever going to drive a Bugatti Chiron

2 people like this

37 minutes ago, Degsy said:

Still playing Forza Horizon 4 , they're releasing new content for this game after all this time as well

Let's face it it's the only way I'm ever going to drive a Bugatti Chiron

Was gonna suggest hiring one. Just seen it will cost you just over 12k a day and 2 days minimum lol . Not a petrol head myself so could think of far better things to spunk it on.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, stummer said:

Was gonna suggest hiring one. Just seen it will cost you just over 12k a day and 2 days minimum lol . Not a petrol head myself so could think of far better things to spunk it on.

Oh yeah , you can hire some pretty nice cars but this is on another level

3 hours ago, Degsy said:

Oh yeah , you can hire some pretty nice cars but this is on another level

Tbh I proper ain't into cars lol . I get some people are though. I only know of this car due to this song. Would be a waste to hire it just to drive somewhere surely? I imagine you would rather enjoy it on a track or something.

@growinggold kings canyon is back for a couple days. Happy as fuck that its not the night version either. Imagine they are testing it for when it returns for the second half of ranked. I love know most prefer kings canyon but can't lie, I actually love them both. Be good to see if the next season offers a new map. I hear fortnight has lost a load of players. Hopefully apex can keep the hype going and a fresh map helps with that. 

1 person likes this

@stummer tbh I prefer the latest map. I don't mind kc. And I do hope they make a new map I like the updates and changes I feel apex have the level correct with how much and how often they change. Fortnite on other hand does to much to quickly. Light sabres and Shi like that is ls just silly. Only way is apex imo. Unless my nephew want a forty them I'm always down for that. Ha.

1 person likes this

@stummer they need to add cross play pronto

1 person likes this

Any Disco Elysium fans?

2 people like this

37 minutes ago, cloudy days said:

Any Disco Elysium fans?

Keep meaning to go back and finish this one definitely one of the more original and inventive RPGs of the last few years

Well worth the time investment 

2 people like this

1 minute ago, McHazy said:

Keep meaning to go back and finish this one definitely one of the more original and inventive RPGs of the last few years

Well worth the time investment 

I'm partway through a second playthrough, taking different character options at the start gives you a very different experience.  It's incredibly well written.

2 people like this

@cloudy days aye I might just start a new run I want the boots off the corpse this time lol

Edited by McHazy
2 people like this