Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest THEMETHODMAN

Super female

Hey guys theres this cheese that goes round our ways and its the nicest crystalised cheese out there and any novice could pull of a grades from it, its easy to take cuts it never gets ill grows fasterthan other cheese strains and has max yield capabilities and these cuts go for 15quid and other cuts are 5er hows this strain diffrant from others? so i went and did some research and aparantley theres a 1 in 10 chance of finding f1 or f2 super mom strain in a pack of 10 but that one chance could come back as super dad so these guys who hold this cheese apparently they planted 50 seeds and had a game of xfactor with the seedling and the end product came to one . So i want to know is this true or is every seed diffrant? some a weaker version and some gd ones its like the weaker sibling in the gaff init :D:smoke:

Edited by THEMETHODMAN

there loads plants like that someone jus tryin to rip u off 15 for a cut :D..... seeds are like humans in a way you get big strong ones,wee skinny weak ones, good lookin ones and ugly looking ones, ones that smell nice ones that dont wash l....:smoke: its jus your luck you gotta pop them and see.

while your at it why did ya post in here the forum has different sections for different areas of growing.

Edited by Shairiley

ye thats what i wer thinking stronger ones and weaker ones some with double thc output and bud output true so ive grown this one called pure power plant and it went to seed and so did gd few of my mates :D turned out the mom was a tranny and self pollinated fukker but ive got shitloads of seed still av put em in water for 24hrs 25 of them and into jiffys ant the best looking plants the worst performers because i did chiesel once and in veg it wer skinny soon as it went into 12/12 came to life i yielded 7ozs of her looking back she must of bin super mom damn so power plant tipe it into ere or google and there ant much about it what shud i be looking for in these seeds i know male from fem i want super mom so my cuts are spot on any ideas?