Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ozzy Green

"superthrive"

Down at my local hydro store I picked up a small bottle of "Superthrive". For all the americanised flashy sales pitch on the product, it actually says very little at all.

Anyone come accross this well known product before? Is it a gimmick or is there some sense in plants needing a vitimin tonic when their a bit stressed? B)

its a good product and does the job ;)

its very concentrated though so u only use 1-2 drops per gallon of water

its good for use in veg and can be given at every water and is especially good after transplanting plants-it helps the stress

u shouldn't use it in flowering only seedlings and veg, u may be able to use it up til 1st week 12/12 but thats bout it

excellent prdoduct dude and does exactly what it says on the tin ;)

fiend ;)

Edited by tha_fiend04

wish i had posted yesterday!

Just gave my blooms (5 weeks in) a dose last night. I added a capful (half a teaspoon) to each 450 NFT tray.

What's the reasoning behind not giving it to plants in flower?

it shouldn't be too bad :spliff: it promotes rooting/veg growth though so i personally wouldn't add anymore :headpain:

some peeps do use it all the way thru though so its up 2 u :smug:

outa interest have u added any pk 13/14? u add it 3 weeks from harvest with nutes and its like a super-superthrive for bloom-most peeps swear by it :puke:

hope that makes sense

fiend :headpain:

Edited by tha_fiend04

apparently superthive does nothing at all as far as yeilds are concerned but i still use it

outa interest have u added any pk 13/14? u add it 3 weeks from harvest with nutes and its like a super-superthrive for bloom-most peeps swear by it

true, but highly inorganic, and supposedly carciogenic, id stear of it clear myself

yeah ur right i was just using it as an example that it should be used in addition to ferts lol

isn't this hydroponics? i didn't realise it was an organic based forum?

if you're growing hydro and aren't using organic ferts(earth juice etc) then give the pk 13/14 a go lol