Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mikeytheone

Help With Rox Flower Enhancer Pleaseeeeee

41 posts in this topic

Sounds along the lines of supershite when I used it the buds where so solid but the smoke even after flushing was foul you could still taste chemicals after a long flush and the smoke.well you may aswell of stuck your head over a bonfire and inhaled f***ing foul would never touch any of that shite or like products.

So why was it pulled then? There must have been concerns for it to be pulled to begin with surely.

How much weight does it add for you herb? Have you done a comparison grow?

I don't know why it was pulled in the first place, But i would have thought that because it was it would have been subjected to more stringent tests to re-release it......Is that logical ?

Secondly i'm not sure what weight it adds, But it does make my buds more solid....And in a comparison to a friends grow of the same variety, His buds were definitely fluffier/less compact (Although i realise different environments can have this effect too). So i'm not going to try and be any authority on anything and i don't want to push anything on anyone.

If anyone's set on trying it, These are my thoughts on the matter.

A very valid point 181. I used to use cooltubes but gone to 2xsupernovas and my buds where alrite a bit airy when dried but since I changed to better lights my buds are realy tight but the whole setup has changed and for the better if it comes off the same as the last that was a+b plus a pk booster and running at a lower ec thru the entire cycle.

I use it, I use less than the recommended amount, it certainly adds weight and firms up the bud, does make the hairs very deep red when nearing the end. I dont have any issues with taste.

Have found this site very anti products even if people havent used them, so try it for your self mate but i use 3ml instead of 5ml

Hope this helps

JC

2 people like this

if your growing for £££ - do what you feel I suppose.

I've got no problem with people who grow for profit as long as they do it right, it cunts that add shit like that to there buds or spray them to add some weight that I hate.

Like I said, do what you feel. You gotta be a wanker to use this shit constantly though,I couldn't do that shit. As for what is in it - all I can say is it totally altered the bud, changed the textutre and feel. Its kinda like some crazy steroid for plants. And I know what you guys are on about with dense buds, but this shit is something else. They are like stones - no shit. Maybe they have changed it cuz it was some mutant shit when I used it a few years ago.

my buds are tight and solid after proper dry and cure without any extra shit chemicals added to the bud.... if you think its only this forum that thinks its shite take a look around google for reviews

Isnt this stuff akin to that nasty crap BRIX+, budda gold, whopperbud ect ? I think alot of these come out of the aussie industrial horticulture industry or from what i can make out anyway. Are they even safe for consumed crops?

Edited by acidshiva

lol I feel sorry for people that put shit like this in there bud, learn how to grow and its not needed, i am sure it says on the bottle for ornamental plants only.

When growers are greedy for more yield, you can sell them anything if you bs it well enough. Take PK for example, just what is in a bottle of PK13/14 that isn't in a bottle of basic nutrients? All you are doing by using it is altering the NPK ratio that the plants are getting, gives them a smaller % of N and micros. If that makes a measurable difference, why not use nutes that have less N to start with? People buy it without thinking about it just because others buy it, accumulating 'wisdom' is not the same as working stuff out for yourself.

If Rox is a Superbud clone, then it's possible to make your own for a couple of quid per litre. Can't remember the exact details but there's a gardening product that contains the (carcinogenic) active ingredient. google Mango growing as that's what the active ingredient gets used for a lot.

Very interesting thread, I guess people should make up there own minds or test the product themselves.

Bloody expensive tho for what It is. Must be good right :wassnnme:

Rox is a hardener that is made up of some nasty stuff. Its basically the same formula/ratios that used to make up both superbud and also phosphoload.

The lab results from the California dept of food and agriculture showed it contained 17,800ppm (at bottle strength) of Daminozide, and also just a touch of Paclobutrazol 20.6 ppm

Both of these compounds are plant growth regulators, and both have been linked to cancers and have been pulled for any non-ornamental crops.

Flowerdragon contains 18,650 ppm Daminozide and 30 ppm Paclobutrazol....also ordered to be pulled from stores as it is not for consummable crops

Gravity flower hardener....also ordered off of shelves as it contains 516 ppm of

Paclobutrazol.

Bushmaster..for halting stretch....you guessed it 270 ppm Paclobutrazol

I grow ornamental canna lilies so I can buy it for those but no way in hell would I spray it or pour it into my crops.

If I would not smoke the weed myself....no way would I give it to others!

The sad thing is that as soon as one of these gets pulled...they change the formula just a tiny bit and reissue it. Then it takes over a year to analyze the "new formula", issue a stop order and pull the stock. Then the whole process begins anew.

Welcome to commercial profiteering!

Edited by budboy299
8 people like this

after seeing what it does to crops would recommend it for cash croppers as makes them stop stretching and all the plants power goes to the bud production and does not use much feed or water. does not need much as not growing so gives very dense buds because they are so fat and dense need to check for bud rot and give well ventilated area as it prone to it when forcing it to get so fat so if use it keep eye out for that as rot can spread down stork fast. and all the hippie on here say it all bad for you and all the dangerous stuff in it then happily buy vegetables from farms and super market what all use this kind of thing to grow them evan organic stuff use the organic type PGR so you eat things all the time with it in them. organic growers dont even know what is in the organic feeds as well all kinds of bad things in it and chemicals to stop it rotting as anything that is organic goes off fast with out emulsifiers and chemicals to stop it. so use it but i dont know what it does for the taste of it but a lot of people here dont care about taste all about getting stoned the stronger and smellier the better were i am from. instructions are bit bear on what to do as the instructions given are the just the recommended so use half what the bottles says as it is very strong stuff so need to experiment to see what is best for you but i would start with 1.5ml a liter with hydro and 3ml in soli/coca and 3ml for run to waste and needs to be put in on days 25 to 34 of flowering so 3 weeks in on 8 weeker or 4th or 5th week on 9 to 10 weeks it easy to use but make sure it the right height at what you want them to be as will stop it growing up so dont do it when it is small plant if it 3rd week and still small leave it bit longer as needs to be big plant if not will get a small plant with big buds and only get like oz half off it if it small.

Just the other day I seen a load of ak47 that had been grown using this kind of shite.....was a strange shade of greenishy brown...looked like shit.

No idea what it smoked like....I wouldn't smoke the cunt if you paid me :puke:

2 people like this

10 hours ago, giggitygoo said:

after seeing what it does to crops would recommend it for cash croppers as makes them stop stretching and all the plants power goes to the bud production and does not use much feed or water. does not need much as not growing so gives very dense buds because they are so fat and dense need to check for bud rot and give well ventilated area as it prone to it when forcing it to get so fat so if use it keep eye out for that as rot can spread down stork fast. and all the hippie on here say it all bad for you and all the dangerous stuff in it then happily buy vegetables from farms and super market what all use this kind of thing to grow them evan organic stuff use the organic type PGR so you eat things all the time with it in them. organic growers dont even know what is in the organic feeds as well all kinds of bad things in it and chemicals to stop it rotting as anything that is organic goes off fast with out emulsifiers and chemicals to stop it. so use it but i dont know what it does for the taste of it but a lot of people here dont care about taste all about getting stoned the stronger and smellier the better were i am from. instructions are bit bear on what to do as the instructions given are the just the recommended so use half what the bottles says as it is very strong stuff so need to experiment to see what is best for you but i would start with 1.5ml a liter with hydro and 3ml in soli/coca and 3ml for run to waste and needs to be put in on days 25 to 34 of flowering so 3 weeks in on 8 weeker or 4th or 5th week on 9 to 10 weeks it easy to use but make sure it the right height at what you want them to be as will stop it growing up so dont do it when it is small plant if it 3rd week and still small leave it bit longer as needs to be big plant if not will get a small plant with big buds and only get like oz half off it if it small.

what an awesome first post 

10 people like this

12 hours ago, giggitygoo said:

you are endorising scamming people?! health concerns aside as we are getting cancer from the fruit and veg regardless. It fucks the quality man.. Yes palco yeilds more than tri but tri can actually improve the quality.. FFS man really annoyed me reading this.. What you thinking bro??:mellow:

2 people like this