Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
geedupfromthekneesup

Frisian Dew

31 posts in this topic

Yo :)

Heard frisian dew is the dogs bollocks.. :rofl: also heard its hard to germ... :rofl: any1 had probs with this? MR FRISIAN - I know your the master of this.. please show me the light, i want nice bud like how yours looked! :spliff:

Yo :)

Heard frisian dew is the dogs bollocks.. :B): also heard its hard to germ... :ouch: any1 had probs with this? MR FRISIAN - I know your the master of this.. please show me the light, i want nice bud like how yours looked! :yahoo:

Im not the master mate , Only done fd once , had no problems with them at all from germ to harvest .... The smoke is very good tbh , Focus on picking a secure site that gets at least 6hrs full sun a day Along with decent prep and fd really does grow itself .... If your brave(not cutting early) and lucky (weather wise) You will get them like mine were last year

Good luck bud

Mr F

hi there . my seeds wear tiny germed 10 only had 4 pop 1 died pritty much strate away got 3 left . 1 looks like it will only last a couple more days and the other 2 just aint doing nothing . there 4 wees old and only look about a week old . next to them i have passion No1 , rox , purple No1 all off wich had 90-100% germ rate and are mostly doing very well . passion No1 seams to have the fastest grow rate and rox seams to be a realy short ,stocky , strong plant

peace out farmer boy

forgot to say all the above wear in the same propergator , same jiffy 7's , same water , same time

Edited by farmer boy

hi there . my seeds wear tiny germed 10 only had 4 pop 1 died pritty much strate away got 3 left . 1 looks like it will only last a couple more days and the other 2 just aint doing nothing . there 4 wees old and only look about a week old . next to them i have passion No1 , rox , purple No1 all off wich had 90-100% germ rate and are mostly doing very well . passion No1 seams to have the fastest grow rate and rox seams to be a realy short ,stocky , strong plant

peace out farmer boy

forgot to say all the above wear in the same propergator , same jiffy 7's , same water , same time

Maybe its the batch i dunno.... The rox is another plant ive grown to death (20-30 grows) DSC02228 in the gallery .... Very good strain only had a little stem rot and chopped on the 15th-17th october

good cropper,ok smoke,but i grew sick of it after a year.seeds were medium size and germed easy.

Shit Farmer boy, don't be saying that, when I'm days away from ordering my Frisian Dew seeds, what do you think, should I steer clear this season ? PANIC!

from 2008.not the greatest summer either.

post-34502-1266925986_thumb.jpg

and another just before chop.e2a they had 2 weeks to go i think,ended mid Oct.

post-34502-1266926520_thumb.jpg

Edited by Punk

Shit Farmer boy, don't be saying that, when I'm days away from ordering my Frisian Dew seeds, what do you think, should I steer clear this season ? PANIC!

Marcus, any weed you've been smoking for a year you'll get bored off / immune to. That's why its best to grow a variation of Indica, Sativa & Hybrid strains. Your brain wont know whats hit it after smoking that mix after a year .. :blub:

I say get the FD m8 - good luck.

hi m8 i would still give it a go if its the one you wont :blub: . i might have just had a bad batch or sumit

peace out farmer boy

FD is the best strain I have seen outdoors and I have been fortunate enough not to have experienced a poor germination rate, I have culled weaker seedlings and have had a few non starters, but nothing to worry about. I germinated alot of seeds last year and I was happy with the strain throughout its life cycle. I recently germinated 20 seeds and they all came through, they are around 3 weeks old and they are growing well compared to their Himalayan Gold siblings (same age). I think you should go ahead and try the Fresian Dew it is a very beautiful strain. Good luck. EF

See the weather makes a big difference , This photo was on the 21st Oct and it was well and truly baked, good comparison between 2008 and 2009 :wacko:

post-23226-1266960970_thumb.jpg

hi there . my seeds wear tiny germed 10 only had 4 pop 1 died pritty much strate away got 3 left . 1 looks like it will only last a couple more days and the other 2 just aint doing nothing . there 4 wees old and only look about a week old....

Try giving them some gibberellic acid and auxins, they might not be producing enough of their own at the moment.

See the weather makes a big difference , This photo was on the 21st Oct and it was well and truly baked, good comparison between 2008 and 2009 :smug:
That photo has inspired me to order some FD beans. If I can get something like that I'll be properly delighted. My grow site is miles from home and physically punishing to get to......but it's worth it for bud like that.

Nice hope mine look this good :)